Can't find parts!!! Help!!! Ultra 250

I recently picked up a used 07 ultra 250 cheap. It was running but not well. I discovered the supercharger belt had wrapped itself around the shaft behind the pulley on the charger. It appears to have destroyed the wheel hub on the front of the charger and the dampener (not sure if that's what it's called) on the other side of the pulley. The pulley seems OK and the charger is not locked up.

The problem I'm having is finding the parts I need to replace what is damaged. Especially, the dampener. I found wheel hubs for $80+/- but have not seen any of the piece on the end of the pulley.

I just want to get it back to running condition. Don't have much left to spend on parts. Not looking to race or anything.

Any thoughts?

+1
    look in the oem store at the top of this page

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by byrdman65 View Post
    I recently picked up a used 07 ultra 250 cheap. It was running but not well. I discovered the supercharger belt had wrapped itself around the shaft behind the pulley on the charger. It appears to have destroyed the wheel hub on the front of the charger and the dampener (not sure if that's what it's called) on the other side of the pulley. The pulley seems OK and the charger is not locked up.

The problem I'm having is finding the parts I need to replace what is damaged. Especially, the dampener. I found wheel hubs for $80+/- but have not seen any of the piece on the end of the pulley.

I just want to get it back to running condition. Don't have much left to spend on parts. Not looking to race or anything.

Any thoughts?
    You wont find the dampener seperatly, it is sold as a kit with the pulley and only available as oem for around $340 p#49079-3702

I looked there first. They only sell a the pulley with the dampener attached. I was hoping to get only the parts i need and saving some money. Can't imagine the dampener alone would be so expensive. I also do not see a part listed for the wheel hub?

+1
    I looked there first. They only sell a the pulley with the dampener attached. I was hoping to get only the parts i need and saving some money. Can't imagine the dampener alone would be so expensive. I also do not see a part listed for the wheel hub?
    the hub number is 13280-3758

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Are you looking for an Idler Pulley?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra250 Tn View Post
    Are you looking for an Idler Pulley?
    No, i need the pulley and wheel hub that mount on the supercharger as well as a new belt.

+1
    No, i need the pulley and wheel hub that mount on the supercharger as well as a new belt.
    I have a brand new OEM hub. Are you in the USA?

Thread Information