+1

R&D Auto Trim Nozzle

As anybody ever used the R&D auto trim nozzle on an RXP and if so how did you find it. I have used one on a Yam GP1200 a few years ago and it worked well.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by oz_speed View Post
    As anybody ever used the R&D auto trim nozzle on an RXP and if so how did you find it. I have used one on a Yam GP1200 a few years ago and it worked well.
    Awsome, it does make the steering stiffer, but thats normal for a drop nozzle. It works very well with the UMI steering and if you drop your sponsons by 20mm youl have one hell of a good turning boat.

You can go lower on the sponsons, I run 23mm for racing but for a rec rider 20mm is perfect, forget buying $300 sponsons, they are not as good as dropping the stockers.

R88

You can adjust the stock sponsons on a '05 RXP??? Is this a dumb question??? lol

+1
    I already have the stock sponsons lowered lowered 25 mm and it made a fantastic difference.

Any idea where I can buy in the UK I know it would be cheaper getting from the online store but I would like if poss to get and fit this week as I would like to take the ski back to the lake/caravan where it is moored this weekend.

+1
    I already have the stock sponsons lowered lowered 25 mm and it made a fantastic difference.

Any idea where I can buy in the UK I know it would be cheaper getting from the online store but I would like if poss to get and fit this week as I would like to take the ski back to the lake/caravan where it is moored this weekend.
    Think www.lineonedist.co.uk may have them. Yeh lowering the sponsons is very good.

R88

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    Think www.lineonedist.co.uk may have them. Yeh lowering the sponsons is very good.

R88

I have already been on the phone to Nick and has no stock

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

After you have fitted the kit do need the VTS. Only asking as I think the motor on mine has gone and I do not really want to buy another if fitting the drop nozzle and I dont need it.

+1
    I have already been on the phone to Nick and has no stock

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

After you have fitted the kit do need the VTS. Only asking as I think the motor on mine has gone and I do not really want to buy another if fitting the drop nozzle and I dont need it.
    Nobody else in the UK will have them.

R88

Quote Originally Posted by blkturbo! View Post
    You can adjust the stock sponsons on a '05 RXP??? Is this a dumb question??? lol

Bump. Seriously. Id rather confirm in here than going in my garage and loosening all the bolts to find this out

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by blkturbo! View Post
    Bump. Seriously. Id rather confirm in here than going in my garage and loosening all the bolts to find this out
    Yes you can do it to any year. you have to completly remove the sponsons, drill new holes, seal the old holes and re fit the sponsons in the new location.

R88

Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    Yes you can do it to any year. you have to completly remove the sponsons, drill new holes, seal the old holes and re fit the sponsons in the new location.

R88
    Oh! nevermind then......f*ck all that, lol

Thread Information