Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: How To request:

  1. #1

    How To request:

    Can someone please do a play by play driveshaft removal for the GTX in the how to section? Thanks...PR...

    Also can the motor be pulled by unbolting the mounts from the engine and leaving the mounts bolted inside the hull? Would this save for re-alignment?...


  2. #2
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Also can the motor be pulled by unbolting the mounts from the engine and leaving the mounts bolted inside the hull? Would this save for re-alignment?...

    No way, 3 bolts VS 12 bolts. Take the 3 motor mounts and be done with it.

    Andy, i would post a how to, but im about to run out the door to take my kids to the drag races. It's their first time and we are very excited. Hopefully someone will tell you how to get it out. Its EASY!!!!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    No way, 3 bolts VS 12 bolts. Take the 3 motor mounts and be done with it.

    Andy, i would post a how to, but im about to run out the door to take my kids to the drag races. It's their first time and we are very excited. Hopefully someone will tell you how to get it out. Its EASY!!!!
    Wow! cool! they are really going to enjoy the drag!...Have fun!...

    That`s sort of what I meant, leaving the mounts in the hull and leaving the pedestal`s (mount bracket`s) bolted to the engine...

    Thanks...PR...

  4. #4
    Resident Jicky Jack Jeff C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    1,153
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13369

    PR:

    I imagine it would be the same as the RXP

    If you want to call me at 651-653-8934 I can guid you thru it as I just did mine a few weeks ago

  5. #5
    Thanks Jeff.
    Jerry, we still need a how to in the "how to" forum...
    I might be doing this soon...Thanks...PR...

  6. #6
    ^^^

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ocean nj
    Posts
    781
    +1
    15

    How to request

    Andy,If you need help removing and reinstalling your engine I can help. I have every sea-doo factory tool made including the engine alignment tool and 14 years racing and wrenching on sea-doos.Based on all of your bad experinces i feel your pain and im willing to give you a free hand.I would be glad to do it on a sunday. Im a couple of minutes off of exit 98 in Wall Twp.And im sure we could have Rafi and Brendan there to cheer us on .LOL!!!!!!!!!!.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rab1 View Post
    Andy,If you need help removing and reinstalling your engine I can help. I have every sea-doo factory tool made including the engine alignment tool and 14 years racing and wrenching on sea-doos.Based on all of your bad experinces i feel your pain and im willing to give you a free hand.I would be glad to do it on a sunday. Im a couple of minutes off of exit 98 in Wall Twp.And im sure we could have Rafi and Brendan there to cheer us on .LOL!!!!!!!!!!.
    Wow, Thanks for the offer! , I`ll let you know, got to follow thru with red tape BS first, then go to plan "B". I think I could like plan B tho! ...PR...
    I love you guys, sniff sniff ...

  9. #9
    THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Webster, Texas
    Posts
    4,726
    +1
    5
    hey andy if you want me to post the pics like i did for jeff just let me know

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by superduty View Post
    hey andy if you want me to post the pics like i did for jeff just let me know
    I did see those, thanks, I would like to see some hands on photos someday!...
    Jerry, we still need a HOW TO on this...PR...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How-To: Oil Change
    By Sunfunzoom in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQs
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 06-28-2017, 08:34 PM
  2. How-To: Coolant Change
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 11:16 AM
  3. How-To: Spark Plugs
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 05:16 PM
  4. How to spin out an RXP.
    By MikeTrin in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 04:58 PM
  5. How-To: Removing the engine cowling.
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 10:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •