Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Virage Cover

Virage Cover

Anyone have a decent OEM cover they want to sell. I need at least one...prefer 2 for the 2 new projects.

I can get cheap generic ones but I prefer OEM.

+1
    What's a brand new oem one worth? I see that A-hole on E-bay is asking $250 for the oem ones. What a f'in ripoff. I'm not on here much this time of year so you're better off e-mailing me at [email protected].

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    You might try here, He must be near me,but don't know who they are. I sent them a e-mail,maybe I can verify who they are and/or actually be able to pick them up and do the mailing for guys.
    http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/boa/2292742303.html

Jet Ski Covers - $1 (NE Cedar Rapids)
    We have hundreds of SEA DOO, YAMAHA, POLARIS, ARTIC CAT TIGERSHARK & KAWASAKI OEM Covers New In Original Box. We have most SEA DOO, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI & POLARIS Model covers available. Let me know the model & year of your ski, plus if you know the OEM part # of the exact cover you are looking for, it will make it easier for us to find your exact cover. Price ranges from $99.00 on up. We also have a few limited aftermarket covers as well. Thanks for your interest in our postings

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    You might try here, He must be near me,but don't know who they are. I sent them a e-mail,maybe I can verify who they are and/or actually be able to pick them up and do the mailing for guys.
    http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/boa/2292742303.html

Jet Ski Covers - $1 (NE Cedar Rapids)
    We have hundreds of SEA DOO, YAMAHA, POLARIS, ARTIC CAT TIGERSHARK & KAWASAKI OEM Covers New In Original Box. We have most SEA DOO, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI & POLARIS Model covers available. Let me know the model & year of your ski, plus if you know the OEM part # of the exact cover you are looking for, it will make it easier for us to find your exact cover. Price ranges from $99.00 on up. We also have a few limited aftermarket covers as well. Thanks for your interest in our postings
    Interesting.

Find out how they are selling them (other than Craigslist).

Hundreds of covers suggests they bought excess or closeout stock from a dealer or distributor. I would expect them to have an eBay store, as that is where the bulk of the market would be.

+1
    I got a reply from him. He's within 3 miles of me. He sent me his contact #'s and offered for me to come by and see his inventory. I'll try and get by this week. Maybe I can set up a GH discount on them. Might work out great were we can get a fair price and not be gored by the e-bay guys. Don't see anything listed on E-Bay near me.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    ... Maybe I can set up a GH discount on them ...
    If his prices are reasonable, perhaps we/you can buy a whack of his inventory, and then eBay some of them at a profit. Spring and especially Fall are the prime times for selling covers

Don't forget that some of us also have non-Polaris PWC. I might be interested in a Kawasaki SXR-800 cover, for example.

+1
    I'll get with him.

I'm 99% sure that's the same seller that always has covers listed on ebay for $200+...in fact think he buys any covers that are selling cheap and relists them.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

+1
    Is his name Darrell ???

+1
    I'd be willing to bet that's that same dickhead too. I asked him last year if he'd be willing to trade a brand new in the box OEM Genesis cover for an oem slx cover. He said he wouldn't just trade though, he'd buy mine and then sell me his. He said he'd give me $100 for my cover, so i'd have to send him $150 plus my cover and pay shipping both ways, for his cover to get to me and mine to get to him. I said WTF, you can't be serious pal. Oh yes he was. He said that's all he pays for covers when he buys them. Well let's do the math on this. If he paid $100 for that slx cover, that means he'd be making $150 profit on that one, and then $150 on my cover once he sold it. Now don't get me wrong, i wouldn't have minded paying a little extra to boot, but i sure the heck am not going to pay that much, that's totally ridiculous. One simple way to find out if it's him, get a price from him on an oem virage cover. If he says $250, you'll know it's him. Apparently his stuff is worth a ton, but anyone elses isn't worth jack. I'm getting pissed just talking about it again. LOL.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information