APC Racing aluminum Intake Manifold

hi guys
    i would like to know if there is any feed back or any good info part from the org thread ??
    as it's not cheep mod and it's a must for high boost i will not pay that much for no real world test from forum member ...with all my respect to the original builder of this manifold it's not working if it's not been used by some one here in GH ........
    thanks

hummmm no one has it or non wanna share ??? i am sure there is some of ya used it

+1
    Who made them? I see it in the store, but didn't know they existed.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotoys View Post
    Who made them? I see it in the store, but didn't know they existed.
    Here ya go. Very nice looking piece
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...ntake-manifold

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shark28 View Post
    hummmm no one has it or non wanna share ??? i am sure there is some of ya used it
    Hi Jamal, the shipment of APC intake manifolds is due to be released from customs here in the US this week so nobody here has tried them yet and will be able to give you feedback.
    I have sent one to Rashid Al-Kuwari in the UAE and he's very pleased with it. I'll email you his email address so you can contact him for feedback.

Thanks
    Jerry

thanks guys will be waiting for the result's when the are released .... and Rashid is from Qatar jerry wish him all the luck with his new setup ... i will call him later for sure ...
    thanks
    Jamal
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Hi Jamal, the shipment of APC intake manifolds is due to be released from customs here in the US this week so nobody here has tried them yet and will be able to give you feedback.
    I have sent one to Rashid Al-Kuwari in the UAE and he's very pleased with it. I'll email you his email address so you can contact him for feedback.

Thanks
    Jerry

+1
    I have tested it with turbo setup boost at 1.5 Bar but turbo very poor quality so the front housing was broken ( explosion) under my seat.
    Alkuwari from Qatar let me know the result same as Jerry said. My friends in Thailand very like it, so they do not said the result about APC manifold to other rival in Thailand. I do it because, i have the problem with OEM manifold broken! Sure I 'm no problem with this Manifold.

Dumri
    APC Racing Manifold

hi Dumri
    i would like to know too but Mr al kuwari is working in the CC and as you know the have them own secret ( as team )and setup that might would not like to share with public .......wish them al the luck the have a race next weekend ....
    am sure it's good as it looks and would like to make this topic alive so people would think about this mod as extra IC and handle the high boost so it's long term investment ..
    i might get one soon or come over to visit and see thing's good job Dumri am sure you have more to do and build ..
    jamal
    Quote Originally Posted by SingTH View Post
    I have tested it with turbo setup boost at 1.5 Bar but turbo very poor quality so the front housing was broken ( explosion) under my seat.
    Alkuwari from Qatar let me know the result same as Jerry said. My friends in Thailand very like it, so they do not said the result about APC manifold to other rival in Thailand. I do it because, i have the problem with OEM manifold broken! Sure I 'm no problem with this Manifold.

Dumri
    APC Racing Manifold

+1
    Hi Jamal,
    You think right Alkuwari have secret on it with CC racing, so my friends in Thailand used with hi-boost and CC Racing. Last week my friend take it 2 sets and he satisfied on it.
    Majed Al Sharshani from Rip speed Qatar contact me but not decision to order.
    Next weekend you will see Alkuwari fast acceleration from buoy after turn it in CC racing...

I 'm play with it, if not good i kick it out sure. It is my hobby.

Cheers,

GOOD LUCK to all of them ........ it's great to see your Contribution to the thread wich give it greet value ...
    cheers bro
    jamal

Thread Information