Thread: Turbo Porn
04-01-2011, 08:08 PM #1
This is a new turbo hardware kit that is now available. These piping kits are made from our friends in Australia. We all know the Aussies build good stuff
You can order directly from this link. I have 7 of the kits here in the US right now and will be able to ship them to you beginning Monday April 4th.
You will need to add your own turbo to suit your build, waste gate, intercooler with plumbing and BOV.
The pictures do not do the pipes justice. The quality of the welds and the polish work on these pipes are incredible. I'll get a video made tomorrow showing the extreme high quality of these components.
- This Kit is 100% double water jacketed and uses the ultimate V-BAND clamps all around and is 100% 316 Stainless steel.
- This kit is designed to use the TiAL Stainless steel Exhaust housing which covers every base from GT-28, GT-30, GT-35 . This means you can change Turbos to suit all riding conditions and applications without having to alter any piping.
- We have set the piping up to utilize the TiAL 44mm water cooled waste gate which has proven to be the number one waste gate to date.
- The Turbo kit bolts directly to the engine exhaust manifold and utilizes the OEM dump tube which simply clamps onto the Turbo exit dump pipe.
- Note: The OEM black 90 degree exit tube or dump pipe needs to be rotated 1 hole to suit the turbo kit
04-01-2011, 08:23 PM #2
04-01-2011, 08:38 PM #3
What is the price on a set up like that?
04-01-2011, 08:41 PM #4
04-01-2011, 08:58 PM #5
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
Im interested too-- how much ? add me too list
04-01-2011, 09:00 PM #6
They're priced at $2498
The link to order is here
This is some seriously nice hardware guys. I'll get a video up tomorrow showing all the details.
04-01-2011, 09:25 PM #7
I've got 6 kits left all packaged up and ready to ship
04-01-2011, 09:46 PM #8
2011 is definitely the FZR's year turbos rolling out the door every Monday morning. LOL
04-01-2011, 10:34 PM #9
I wonder how the measurements would go on a GPR SHO?? the manifold side thats all, not the dump pipe.
04-01-2011, 10:53 PM #10
Very nice work on the welds and overall quality. Is there a bracket included to secure the turbo in place to prevent a failure due to the weight of the turbo resting on the OEM exhaust manifold or is the clamping on the dump pipe efficient. Thanks, Julio...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By DIGGS in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 8Last Post: 07-28-2008, 09:32 PM
By wsuwrhr in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 45Last Post: 04-29-2008, 05:10 PM
By ou812 in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:43 PM