+1

Riva RRFPR Hoses Crossed? Help

Installing Riva RRFPR on 05 RXP and the brass fittings on the billet piece that plugs into top of fuel pump are reversed from picture in the instructions.

I have the fittings facing right side devided by vent tube but 90 degree fitting is at the back and the straight fitting is at the front. This puts a hard bend in the hoses and the picture in the instructions has the fittings reversed from the way they are. I know Riva has the fittings reversed because the hoses would be straight if the fittings were installed correctly.( this is a new RRFPR from Jerry )

Here is the question how are the hosed supposed to be routed? I have looked at the picture in the online store and from what I can tell from the picture the hoses appear to be reversed as well.

Should the hose on the back of the regulator go to the front right of the billet piece and the hose on the side of the regulator go to the rear right of the billet piece that mounts to the fuel pump?

Thanks for any help, stuck in the middle of re assembly.

+1
    Not all adapters are drilled the same so you cant rely on the pics. The best way to tell is the center hole is pressure out and the outer hole is return.

+1
    The pressure out would go to the side of the regulator and the return would go to the back of the regulator correct?

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Ok, I took the hoses loose from the adapter and the center (pressure out ) is connected to the fitting on the back of the pressure regulator. The return line on the adapter is connected to the side of the regulator which is inline with the fuel line to the fuel rail.

This is backwards?

On the regulator which fitting is pressure in and which one is return?

Thread Information