Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

Green Hulk's VXR build discussion thread

In an effort to keep all the information on my VXR build complete and uncluttered I have locked the build thread and started this thread for open discussion. The actual build thread is located here
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...uild-up-thread

My first mod is the Riva cold air intake. I just made a video outlining the kit for you guys to see

What do you think?

This is my place of Zenn smohammed's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    In an effort to keep all the information on my VXR build complete and uncluttered I have locked the build thread and started this thread for open discussion. The actual build thread is located here
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...uild-up-thread
    My first mod is the Riva cold air intake. I just made a video outlining the kit for you guys to see

What do you think?
    looks reallyyy great.. Riva did a great job in order to get fresh cold air to the intake.. it's gonna be great to see the increase in performance you get with only this mod, dont rush it jerr wait for gun ..

3. +1 by:

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    I just checked the video for the Riva VXR cold-air intake.....that thing is sweet. I'm really looking forward to see what this ski can do......and I'm wary if i see one of these bad boys on the water with a 'boost whistle' coming from it....

I want to see the video of your turbo VXR ripping by your family's camp on the river

+1
    I think its great to have little videos on new products etc. Nice work G man!

I think Riva needs to make a replacement front for the FZ for more air off the hood... *Sorry off topic*

+1
    Thanks Rich! I think I'll do more of these videos. They're more descriptive than just posting pictures and you get a better look at the product. That vid was taken with my iPhone, but for future videos I'll use my good camera.

+1
    The iPhone doesn't do too bad of a job. The only thing I would do different is to hold it in landscape mode so the picture is wide. Hopefully you also have iMovie on the Mac? You can tell iMovie to rotate the picture 90* and then you will have a full screen video.

Here is an example that I took of my friend, with my iPhone 4, landscape mode and rotated in iMovie. BTW, this is the actual "Hudson Hornet" car that was created to promote the movie "Cars". As you can see in the vides, since this thing is an *actual* stock car, it has no turning radius at all and the only way that he could (sort of) get it thru this course was to spin the tires. Everyone was laughing, except the person who designed the course.

Thats a great video Jerry. You should do one on how to boil crawfish because I am a little rusty on how to boil them for our crawfish boil in two weeks. Wait till you hear that thing sucking air - it sounds really cool.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansteam View Post
    Thats a great video Jerry. You should do one on how to boil crawfish because I am a little rusty on how to boil them for our crawfish boil in two weeks. Wait till you hear that thing sucking air - it sounds really cool.
    Thanks Dean!

I'm ready for some crawfish myself

+1

Thumbs up

Great job Jerry, I think I will be joining you with my own VXR the only thing holding me right now is that I'm afraid to end up with a bouncing ski? If you have good results (not bouncing) let me know. I'm ready to take the plunch. I will do cam gears, valve upgrade and VIPEC on mine running at 10K RPMS. This looks like a grat ski all aroung, Julio...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfRider View Post
    The iPhone doesn't do too bad of a job. The only thing I would do different is to hold it in landscape mode so the picture is wide. Hopefully you also have iMovie on the Mac? You can tell iMovie to rotate the picture 90* and then you will have a full screen video.

Here is an example that I took of my friend, with my iPhone 4, landscape mode and rotated in iMovie.

haha, +1, I just text Jerry the same thing. hold the phone in landscape mode. And yes, the iPhone4 is HD.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information