My custom steering for rxt-x 260 rs

This is my new custom steering column with renthal handelbar......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	τιμονι1.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	234684Click image for larger version. 

Name:	τιμονι2.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	234685

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sokin View Post
    This is my new custom steering column with renthal handelbar......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	τιμονι1.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	234684Click image for larger version. 

Name:	τιμονι2.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	234685
    Very nice. R88

Looks great. I would love to try this riding position as the stock setup puts the bars pretty high. So, is this your own design and not available for sale? I like how you used the OEM throttle, brake, buttons. Can you go back to totally stock if needed?

Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Throttlemire View Post
    Looks great. I would love to try this riding position as the stock setup puts the bars pretty high. So, is this your own design and not available for sale? I like how you used the OEM throttle, brake, buttons. Can you go back to totally stock if needed?

Great job.
    This riding position is perfect for me....Also this isnt my design.....my best friend fix these goods....i will send to you all the details for this.......if you back the stock in your ski,it is very easy and undamaged for the normal steering

+1
    This riding position is perfect for me....Also this isnt my design.....my best friend fix these goods....i will send to you all the details for this.......if you back the stock in your ski,it is very easy and undamaged for the normal steering
    Hate to bump this but is there any more info on this? Im interested in swapping out my steering on my RXTX

Prices infos. I have seen done like this by nico russ before

Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Hate to bump this but is there any more info on this? Im interested in swapping out my steering on my RXTX
    no 100% sure, but i think that the riva rxp-x 2012 system (http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2042)

work on the rxt-x because if you compare the oem steering colomn in the oem part (rxp-x 2012 vs rxt-x 2012) list is the same code....

i hope that more do come in this fild...i would like do see one steering like the tbm for ultra 2xx in the rxt-x without tilt system for offshore riders

Quote Originally Posted by l&f View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    no 100% sure, but i think that the riva rxp-x 2012 system (http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2042)

work on the rxt-x because if you compare the oem steering colomn in the oem part (rxp-x 2012 vs rxt-x 2012) list is the same code....

i hope that more do come in this fild...i would like do see one steering like the tbm for ultra 2xx in the rxt-x without tilt system for offshore riders
    I think that if it was possible install on rxtx it they will say us . i think not possible!!!! jerry??

Thread Information