2011 Ford Raptor to Export to Australia

Hi Guys,

Chasing somebody that may work for Ford in the US and would be able to assist me.

Im looking to export a 2011 Ford Raptor to Australia in a Factory Right Hand Drive version to suit Australian Roads.

Does anybody have any contacts to assist.

All responses appreciated in advance.

Kind Regards,

Ben Pascoe

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman999 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Chasing somebody that may work for Ford in the US and would be able to assist me.

Im looking to export a 2011 Ford Raptor to Australia in a Factory Right Hand Drive version to suit Australian Roads.

Does anybody have any contacts to assist.

All responses appreciated in advance.

Kind Regards,

Ben Pascoe
    Don't know anybody factory direct, but Im sure either of these dealers can obtain a right handed version

Check out Wayne Akers Ford in Lake Worth Florida, www.wayneakers.com I just bought an F150 supecrew from them a month ago really happy with their service. I went to four different Ford dealers locally, and ended up driving to them because of their pricing couldn't be beat. They gave me 4000 grand more ON my trade, than any other ford dealer I went to would.

They had at least 5 different raptors on the lot while I was there, they are a pretty high volume SVT dealer, not every Ford dealer sells SVT vehicles. They put real photos up of thier vehicles on the web, not just stock photos. Bought an SVT lightning from them back in 02 as well, No problems. The lady I worked with was name Erika K.

As an alternative, there is another dealer right down the road from me that I bought my wifes Ford Fusion from last year www.sunfordford.com They are an SVT Dealer as well, but I don't think they stock as many Raptors as Wayne Akers does. They are good people as well, I've bought quite a few mustangs from them in the past, always did me right, just couldn't touch what Wayne Akers did for me on my trade last month. Guys name I deal with over there is named Micheal Livermore, nice guy and a Gulf War vet.

Nice thing about both those dealers is the fact that they are on the East Coast of Florida, and in between two major shipping ports (Miami & Jacksonville) where tons of vehicles come in and out daily.

The Raptor is one badass machine...I seriously thought about it, but wife wife is a few months away from giving birth to our first child and we will only have one income for awhile, so I just went with the FX series F-150.

whats the going rate of a ford raptor these days??

did you end up getting one??

Thread Information