Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Canada Rocks U.F.C

Congrats J.S.P. for DESTROYING Matt And winning the belt..

+1
    dont you mean GSP. that was the only fight worth watching. Iam glad George beat Matt , went through him like a hot knife in butter. the other fight just plain out sucked. silvia better watch out for Brandon the truth Vera. once he takes the Heavyweight he is going to take the belt from Chuck and hold both belts

+1
    Ya I was a little tipsy last nit...G.S.P....
    I have a feeling Tito is going to give chuck a run for his Money...
    That Silvia fight was the second most boring fight I have ever seen..

Matt was absolutly no match for G.S.P....If you watch the fight again...After the first round in his corner Matt calls Pat Militich over and says twice "Talk to me" like he had no clue what to do against him..
    I called the K.O. by head kick about 1 minuite before it happened...I saw him sizing him up for the high kick...I like Matt but it is nice to see someone take a bit of his arogance away..

+1
    Last week our local Dallas boy (Lutter) took apart Cote in 2 minutes, its only fair we let y'all have a freebie on Hughes I used to roll with Lutter. He is freakishly strong and Cote didn't expect that farmer strenth

Actually I was pulling for GSP in this one. He's a good guy and deserves to wear the belt a while. But wait for the rematch though. It will be a takedown/ground n pound clinic by Hughes.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett View Post
    Last week our local Dallas boy (Lutter) took apart Cote in 2 minutes, its only fair we let y'all have a freebie on Hughes I used to roll with Lutter. He is freakishly strong and Cote didn't expect that farmer strenth

Actually I was pulling for GSP in this one. He's a good guy and deserves to wear the belt a while. But wait for the rematch though. It will be a takedown/ground n pound clinic by Hughes.

Hmm care to make a friendly wager??
    If G.S.P. is in the same mind set he is pretty much untouchable by Matt...
    I bet he smokes Matt again...In the re-match...
    If I am wrong I will wax your boat for you @ Mudbug...If I am right you have to do the same for me...

+1
    That was one of the best events I've ever gone too! It was so bad ass to see in person. I've been to other MMA events but this was AWESOME! I couldn't believe how many people hated Sylvia. Even though I hate him too and hope Brandon Vera lights him up. I don't think there's any way he trims down to 205 though. He was a pretty big cat. GSP was flat dominant. He is VERY quick and athletic and was beating Hughes to the punch, kick or whatever he wanted. They'll definitely have another rematch but GSP was in the zone. GSP is very well rounded but Hughes only chance is on the ground with GSP. He can't strike with him.

+1
    I was impressed by Brandon Vera(AGAIN). Mir actully looked to be in shape and ready for once. Vera still walked throught his azz though I always enjoy watching Vera, exspecially when he always is fighting these bigger guys.

Glad to see Matt finally got dethroned GSP faught off a couple of take down attempt pretty good. I was rooting for GSP and was impressed with how much he keeps getting better, and better, and better.

They say it comes in 3's,,, first Rich Franklin, now Matt Hughs, I think Tito dethrones Chuck next Then were in for a whole bunch of rematchs

Jarret & Mike. How bout the looser just hires a stripper to wash and wax the other ones ski so we can all watch and benifit

Well gsp was just amazing totally in the zone I think those legs kicks to the inside hurt matt and he just fel down saying it hurt his balls I don't think so. Now for the rematch if matts fights his normal ground and pound I really don't know what will happen. He for sure looked confused from the get go I wanted gsp to win this one matt was way to cocky for me on the ultimate fighter show. If the rematch comes and gsp wins matt will retire. I still think chuck is gonna beat the crap out of tito, But if chuck fights vandila he will loose. I was not impressed with the fighting night watching it from tv.

+1
    definately a changing of gaurd

+1
    I don't wax my boat, I damn sure ain't waxin yours

I think the next match will be different. Hughes will go back to his roots and make it a 5 round shoot fest.

Vera is the real deal. I cannot wait for him to line up on Sylvia and get the final test. And I don't think he would have any problem cutting to 205. He's got lots of flab hanging around and is an old Greco-Roman wrestler so weight cutting is nothing new.

I'm just ready for Lutter to sneak that MW belt away from Silva in February But hopefully before then, we will get to see Fedor/Barnett on NYE. Barnett might have Fedor's number.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information