Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

Want advise regarding new S/C - 2010 - RXTX 260

Want to mod my ski a little more. Been advised to install a Mini Rude, was also advised that the E Tech drop in wheel & spacer was also very good. Any preference between the two. Can anyone advise boost number compairsons between the two...

With either one is the stock injectors ok with a RRFPR installed. Been advised stock is fine and also been advised that larger is required.. So confused....

Existing Mods:
    Rivas GPS Overide Module
    Solas 15/22R
    Worx Grate
    4" Air
    Heat Barrier
    Reverse Bucket Mod

Ready to Install:
    Rivas Valve spring kit
    ECU Re-Map (Les Cook)
    RRFPR...

Anything else????

+1
    There is not too much info out there yet on the new 2010 RXT-X with bigger SCer.

I see you have a LesCooke re-map ecu on your list to install. I would recommend that you get set up to check AFRs before you do anything else.

+1
    Glade, I'm happy to see your success with the X 260!

IMO the quickest, easiest, smart mod is to get your impeller tweeked to get everything out of it first.

The stock NA & RS Ecu's have rpm and boost limit issues that are STILL going to hold you back from max performance. The only way around this is to REFLASH the Ecu, once that is accomplished, BIG boost SC, RRFPR, and Valve spring kits really will shine.

There are Europeans that have seen 83+ mph on the X 260 highly modified - mo money mo money!!!

Go for it!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jpt7779 View Post
    Glade, I'm happy to see your success with the X 260!

IMO the quickest, easiest, smart mod is to get your impeller tweeked to get everything out of it first.

The stock NA & RS Ecu's have rpm and boost limit issues that are STILL going to hold you back from max performance. The only way around this is to REFLASH the Ecu, once that is accomplished, BIG boost SC, RRFPR, and Valve spring kits really will shine.

There are Europeans that have seen 83+ mph on the X 260 highly modified - mo money mo money!!!

Go for it!
    Thanks JPT... Been talking to some local performance folks regarding the injectors. Can't seem to get a clear answer on the stock injectors using the set up discribed above. Some say stock with a RRFPR is fine others tell me Rivas 50's and a RRFPR is required... Can anyone advise????

I think I'm going to install the LC1 & Dynotune gauge first and maybe the Rivas Valve Spring Kit so I can record current AFR #'s. Then have the ECU Re-Mapped and Record the new #'s. And finally install the Mini Rude or Engine Tech drop in wheel & Spacer, RRFPR and injectors (if required)... Want to proceed with caution as I spent a lot of $$ on this ski and don't want to blow this thing up!

Advise welcome!!

Thanks.........

+1
    IMO with the boost a mini Rude and equivalent puts out i would go with a set of 50s..Especially if your planning on spinning high RPMs..The only way your really gonna tell is to install the AFR gauge and adjust accordingly..

already going remapped ecu huh? you just got the over ride installed not that long ago.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by QWKRN U View Post
    already going remapped ecu huh? you just got the over ride installed not that long ago.
    Yea but do I really need to explain... Personal best today. 2 Bars of fuel, 73 degree air temp. 80 degree water temp, Front bucket removed Super Man position 74.8

+1
    74.8 ~ nice!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckmoto View Post
    74.8 ~ nice!!!!
    Thanks!! Probably out of easy gains... Was trying to reach 75 but unless the moons align I think I'm done. Could re-pitch the prop & set back mod but sine i'm getting ready to change to a mini rude, etc I will probably just leave it as is for now...

well there is hope for the bypass mod. I just want a solid 75mph RELIABLE ski. not much to ask for lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information