Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Everthing louder than everything else! sHALlow's Avatar
    +1

Besides ugly, could this be my problem?

i was doing some forum search regarding surging rpm. im hiting between 6000-6500rpm and 8100 for 2 secs every 10 mins, injectors flow and connectors are clean, plugs are all same color, no boost leaks, good battery, good fuel. the guy i bought my ski off last year told me he just had the ski at the dealer for oil change prior to me buying it. well the guy obviously knew his way around an engine with all the restored hot rods on his property, and he didnt have a service manual. well after i got it home i drained 1/2 qt of oil to get it to half way between the dots and emptied it into my drain pan today, there was sludge at the bottom of the bottle it was in.

1. is it possible he (or supposed dealer) didn't use jpmo ma1 ma2 oil and lied to me?

2. would this cause my SC to slip while still maintaining 10 ftlbs on the torque wrench?

3. Is Waynne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

anyways i ordered some amsoil and the ht moto extractor from jerry today. any thoughts?

+1
    If they used the wrong oil it could be causing the charger to slip. 6000, 6500m is right where the charge starts to make boost.

Quote Originally Posted by sHALlow View Post

anyways I ordered the ht moto extractor from jerry today. any thoughts?
    Yeah, That's the only thing that you did right His good on the turn around time You'll be extracting that oil and all the neighborhood Oil in No Time with that Moto Extractor Trust me YOU have not seen "UGLY" until you have seen my avatar Now that's one ....UGLLLLLY MUT MOFO......it will make an Onion cry

+1
    How many hours are on that ski

+1
    bought it at 38hours late last year, currently about 45

+1
    So has this been happening ever since you bought it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1
    I'd go ahead and change to plugs and see if that helps. That ends up being the problem A lot of the time. Get a few extra to hang onto too.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jhill19 View Post
    So has this been happening ever since you bought it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it was in and out, some days ran 8200 rpm for an hour, more recently been acting the way i described. been diagnosing for awhile and can't locate the source.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1 View Post
    Yeah, That's the only thing that you did right His good on the turn around time You'll be extracting that oil and all the neighborhood Oil in No Time with that Moto Extractor Trust me YOU have not seen "UGLY" until you have seen my avatar Now that's one ....UGLLLLLY MUT MOFO......it will make an Onion cry
    i stopped helping peeps out in my hood, they have nothing to offer me...is that a Spy kids poster in the back ground? for some reason im more mystified by that than the tigger wear.

Quote Originally Posted by rangermtb5 View Post
    I'd go ahead and change to plugs and see if that helps. That ends up being the problem A lot of the time. Get a few extra to hang onto too.
    Plugs are 2 hours old and look the same. i'll change them out again for the hell of it but doubting it cures my cancer.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sHALlow View Post
    i stopped helping peeps out in my hood, they have nothing to offer me...is that a Spy kids poster in the back ground? for some reason im more mystified by that than the tigger wear.

Plugs are 2 hours old and look the same. i'll change them out again for the hell of it but doubting it cures my cancer.
    mother F'er man, im starting to get really pissed and thinking about dumping this POS. changed oil, new plugs, fresh fuel, rechecked all boost clamps. took it out today, idled a lil rough, slowly brought it up to 8160rpm WOT, felt good, reached for my gps in search on 70mph, let off throttle and wouldnt come back to rpm, holding 6300 with surges up to 6800. what can this be that when it warms up im losing charge? rode with the back seat off and tried to see anything noticeable but no dice. im may be parting this bitch out soon but would feel guilty selling one piece of this cursed machine to good GH members. any ideas homies? -Hal

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information