Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: SD pump shaft

  1. #1
    Banchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Juan PR
    Posts
    201

    Post SD pump shaft

    looking for a sd pump conversion shaft from a GPR 01 (75mm) thanks guys


  2. #2
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,058
    +1
    790
    his is probably the only place your are gonna find a 75mm adapter shaft.

    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...tt-driveshafts

  3. #3
    Banchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Juan PR
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    his is probably the only place your are gonna find a 75mm adapter shaft.

    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...tt-driveshafts
    thank you for your help

  4. #4
    Banchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Juan PR
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Banchy View Post
    looking for a sd pump conversion shaft from a GPR 01 (75mm) thanks guys
    still looking for a SD pump shaft to 75mm conversion pump adapter...thanks guys

  5. #5
    Hydrotoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    16,712
    +1
    85
    Actually, Ted's all out now. He's swamped with a bunch of SD extension shafts, so it could be a while before he has anymore. I'll update that thread if he gets another 75mm cut.

  6. #6
    Banchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Juan PR
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotoys View Post
    Actually, Ted's all out now. He's swamped with a bunch of SD extension shafts, so it could be a while before he has anymore. I'll update that thread if he gets another 75mm cut.
    ok, thank you

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Great tips for removing stuck Pump shaft
    By hopeful1 in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-28-2017, 02:08 AM
  2. shaft for sd pump on gp1300
    By yvalverde in forum Conversion PWC Performance Skis
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 03:44 PM
  3. Stator pump shaft seals
    By scorp in forum Polaris How To & FAQs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 09:43 PM
  4. Pump shaft wont come out of the intermediate
    By MNAPR in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 08:15 AM
  5. Ever break a pump shaft?
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 05:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •