Delray Beach, Florida

2008 RXPX Team Mean Racing Race boat

This boat was for sale a few months back by the team mate of ours that I built it for. Problem was all of our Team Mean gear was still overseas from out Thailand trip, and I needed a boat to test some ride plates and intake grates on (EXCITING STUFF COMING SOON) so to make a long story short, I ended up buying the boat to put like 3 hours of test time on.. It was worth it.

Anyway. here is what it is..

2008 RXPX. I personally rebuilt the engine before Havasu, but it never went, it had 1 hour of break in, and 2 - 3 hours of testing time. SO the engine is like new. All new 2008 intake and exhaust valves, all lightened, Titanium retainers, new 2008+ valve springs. All new stretch bolts, new rod and main bearings, light hone, and new OEM rings on the pistons, gaskets etc.. Super charger rebuilt with latest moly BRP washers, shimmed to 120nm.. zero issues with this setup. 4 inch kanaflex inlet filter on top of fuel tank.

Riva open loop cooling kit.. the one with the thermostat, it has the TMR modified intercooler for anti swelling, and the bleed line dumps out a pisser on the right front where you can see it.

I rebuilt the pump with all new OEM parts, it has a solas 15/20 with custom pitching by me.

it has stock sponsons dropped and moved forward (the magic amount) the ride plate is modified, of course open loop, but it has an extension, and several strategic grooves machined in it for rear end bite, and it has the BRP international intake grate.

The seat shown in this photo in not the one that is on it, it looks just like it, but it has a rise in the middle and a hump in the rear. I will add photos later, it is beautiful, and Dean formerly of HTmoto and Jettrim did it in havasu, it has been ridden in 2 times. It also has HT hydroturf, and lifter wedges.

SE finger throttle, Custom bent renthal bars, carbon chin padding, and the complete TMR team graphics package.

Also that PPG splash guard is gone, and it has a brand new Jettrim one on it.

This boat is setup for Pro Am Stock racing, but runs on 93 octane pump gas, and is 100% a race boat or a rec boat. Peel the decals and its just a fast great handling RXPX. The cluster shows 82 hours, and like I said the engine is new.

There are more small details and bits and pieces and tricks, but I cant think of them all right now. Please only contact me through e-mail as I can get it on my phone. If you are serious, e-mail me your cell number and when a good time to call is.

I can deliver the boat to the races next weekend in FtLauderdale, or I wilClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3388.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	235112l meet someone within reason to my house in Delray Beach Fl.

I paid 7500 for it, and that is what I want for it, it is serviced and ready to go. 7Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3387.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	235111500 is a steal for it, there is 2K in all the rebuild stuff, and this boat has never hit anything, no repairs !!

This price is with no trailer. I haClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3356.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	235110ve a single shorelander in excellent condition, but I really dont want to sell it. I would want top dollare for it, as I will have to replace it, butClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3389.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	235109 if you need a trailer, we can talk. I also have some other goodies but we will discuss them if we make a deal.

E-mail only please
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3392.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	235108

Miami, FL
    What king of top speed is set to run

Delray Beach, Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by KaFF View Post
    What king of top speed is set to run
    in CC trin it will make 72 - 73, but it is setup to turn hard.. You would have to trim it out for more

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

I forgot about the HIN# rule I will post it tonight..

Great boat

Bump for a fast boat........

Louis uses nothing but the BEST on his stuff!!

i have seen this boat......spotless!

Banned User
    Discovery Bay, CA
    i'd be in my garage if you were closer....

orlando, fl

Its in mine!!
    Thanks for an awesome boat Louis!! Awesome guy to deal with!!

Thread Information