Thread: bearing issue

bearing issue

Can someone tell me where I can get the double pump bearing to replace the stock pump bearing in a Ultra 250

Thanx

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by itzmunch View Post
    Can someone tell me where I can get the double pump bearing to replace the stock pump bearing in a Ultra 250

Thanx
    Your joking right

read down the list of threads abit its all hear

thanx mannnn, lol Im an rxp/rxt man myself, itz 4 a friend lol

thanx again

+1
    The stuped "bearing-ghost" returns!!! And I bet not for the lasy time. Wake up kawasaki!!! I see someone remarked that the 300's service manual says that you must grease the pumpbearings at 20hrs. How the hell do you grease the bearings without removing them? And when removed why not put in new ones just to be sure? Why not in the 250/260x manual with same bearings?

the 300's service manual says that you must grease the pump bearings at 20hrs
    Sounds like a weapon of mass destruction to me. No 20 hour service record for a blown motor and pump and we no fixem. Is it in the screw the customer section of the warranty book?

If what you say is true Kawasaki's R&D must have shown the thing is still very weak in the pump area or they are using crisco grease for the bearings .

All joking aside, I have a hard time swallowing that one, I'd have to see it in print, someone must be pulling your pisser. Maybe they forgot a zero in 20 and it should be 200.

RT

I have not heard of even "1" double bearing set up failing regardless of hours so I am confident in even the 2010 double bearing set up. The 300 should be even better with the Nut on the end of the shaft. Could be the 20 hr is just a routine inspection of the pump area?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rotortiller View Post
    Sounds like a weapon of mass destruction to me. No 20 hour service record for a blown motor and pump and we no fixem. Is it in the screw the customer section of the warranty book?

If what you say is true Kawasaki's R&D must have shown the thing is still very weak in the pump area or they are using crisco grease for the bearings .

All joking aside, I have a hard time swallowing that one, I'd have to see it in print, someone must be pulling your pisser. Maybe they forgot a zero in 20 and it should be 200.

RT
    Here's the thread: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...ings-and-seals

If it's true then WHAT THE..............?

Thread Information