Thread: Riding Position

+1

Riding Position

I am trying to improve my lap times/cornering speed and have been trying different seating/riding positions and was would like to know from poss some of the CC racers out there what you think the best riding/seating position is. What works for one person may not work for someone else but I am just looking for other ideas.

The best position I find at the moment is to have my knees bent at 90 degrees and move my backside out over the side of the seat with my outer foot hard against the hull so I can push back with this leg.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by oz_speed View Post
    I am trying to improve my lap times/cornering speed and have been trying different seating/riding positions and was would like to know from poss some of the CC racers out there what you think the best riding/seating position is. What works for one person may not work for someone else but I am just looking for other ideas.

The best position I find at the moment is to have my knees bent at 90 degrees and move my backside out over the side of the seat with my outer foot hard against the hull so I can push back with this leg.

Any advise would be much appreciated.
    sounds like your on the right track to me, get as far forward as you can as well, that helps to plant the nose and keep it planted thru the corner.

You said it yourself tho, everyone is different and the best advice I give you is practice, you will find what works for you, also it develops the right muscles for the job.

Play with your trim as well, neutral to one notch down is best in my experience.

R88

Thread Information