Yamaha VXR versus GP1300 Part 2

Hey Guys,

Would have popsted this in my last thread HERE, but it got closed.

Here is part 2 to the Yamaha VXR versus GP1300 video.

Just to let you know this video and the last one were both filmed on a closed lake with professional riders so not much chance of crashing, dying, explosions, handles snapping, spines breaking, heads falling off, spontaneous combustion and all the other over thinking that went on in the last thread. It is meant for a bit of fun and to prove performance.

Cheers, TheBigJetski

+1
    That is a nice video/music , makes me want to go ride......im really glad to see that nobody spontaneously combusted...lol

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by txgp1300r View Post
    That is a nice video/music , makes me want to go ride......im really glad to see that nobody spontaneously combusted...lol
    That gives me an idea for my next video-but, I can only do it in one take-so don't wanna spoil the "surprise".

Nice video.

+1
    looks like old 2 stroke was smoked by the big block....we're gonna have to do something about that!....LOL...nice vid without the tug a war...

+1
    That's really dangerous, and somebody could get killed!
    BTW-just ordered my VXR and picking it up Friday.
    Talked to Fred and he's pretty pissed this didn't happen at Sixhills and you had to shot it somewhere else cause of the weeds!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by txgp1300r View Post

Just to let you know this video and the last one were both filmed on a closed lake with professional riders so not much chance of crashing, dying, explosions, handles snapping, spines breaking, heads falling off, spontaneous combustion and all the other over thinking that went on in the last thread. It is meant for a bit of fun and to prove performance.

My comment to your disclaimer at the bottom of your video: If you took all the "safety oriented" comments on the other thread seriously (like you should have) then you wouldn't feel the need to make a mockery of those comments here!

My comment of this 2nd video: Nothing wrong with all the round and round "donuts" and stuff; whatever floats your boat. At one point in the video looks like the two pwc's are very close to each other (virtually touching). I would think you would want some helmets on for that maneuver!

My comment overall: You two clearly have some video skills . . . how about a video doing some riding than come back to the beach and point out how far pwc's have come in the last 10 years. Give the viewers a breakdown of what the GPR was in its day, and what the VXR brings to the table today. You will like what I have to say about that video!

+1
    What was it filmed with? Nice video!

Thread Information