Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharp's Marine

+1

Sharp's Marine

So I gotta tell you guys, I have talked with the MEN behind the speed and the knowledge is incredible, what they do is nothing short of AWESOME and I always thoroughly enjoy talking with them BUT
    I talked with Kay the other day and I have never had such a fun conversation!! She rides, digs on speed and loves to win a race. Kay was very refreshing and I don't remember when I laughed so much in the PWC business. Watch out when you talk to her though, her laugh is contagious and her stories make you wish you were her neighbor.

Kay, if you ever get on the net stop on bye and say HELLO, it was a pleasure talking with you!!

Big Bad Mama

FIRST OFF, WHERE DID YOU GET MY PICTURE? YOU KNOW THE ONE ON YOUR PAGE. I AM SO SORRY, I'M A LITTLE HEAVY IN THAT PICTURE. I TRY TO KEEP WEIGHT ON --TO GET THAT PUMP DOWN IN THE WATER FURTHER AND GET A LITTLE MORE SPEED. I HAVE TO PROTECT MY TITLE.
    ALSO, I DONT WANT RONNIE'S REPUTATION TAINTED, HAVING PEOPLE THINK HIS WIFE GOT BEAT!!!

IT WAS NICE TALKING TO YOU ALSO. YOU AND I WOULD PROBABLY NOT BE A GOOD COMBINATION--WHAT I COULDN'T THINK OF YOU WOULD.

IT IS SO NICE TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHO LOVES TO LAUGH--THERE IS NOT ENOUGH OF THAT IN THIS WORLD. I THINK I WOULD DIE IF I COULDN'T LAUGH. OF COURSE, WHEN I LAUGH EVERYONE ELSE LAUGHS, AND THEN I LAUGH MORE!! THANK YOU FOR OUR LAUGHS

RICH SAID SOMETHING ABOUT CRANKS CAME IN-I DID NOT GET TO HAVE A COMPLETE CONVERSATION WITH HIM, BECAUSE HE WAS ON THE WAY TO THE DR WITH HIS WIFE. SHE HAS BREAST CANCER-JUST WENT THRU CHEMO AND ALL THAT STUFF. SO ANYWAY THAT IS WHAT HE SAID. IT IS KILLING US TO LIVE HERE IN THE EAST AND HAVE WINTER IN FRONT OF US WHEN ALL WE CAN THINK ABOUT IS WATERCRAFT SEASON!! BRING IT ON ALL YOU BRAND X. BIG MAMA WANTS YOU .I THINK I SHOULD HAVE ONE OF THOSE BIG MOTORS--I DON'T SEEM TO GET A FAVORABLE RESPONSE FROM ANYONE HERE ABOUT IT THO.

IT HAS BEEN SO NICE FOR RICH TO TALK TO YOU AND THE OTHER GUYS ON THIS WEB THING( I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU CALL THIS) IT HAS GIVEN HIM SOMETHING TO DWELL ON OTHER THAN MEDICAL PROBLEMS. HE HAS REALLY BEEN INTO IT. HIS WIFE IS SUCH A LITTLE TROOPER--SHE HAS BEEN VERY BRAVE. WE DON'T HEAR HER COMPLAIN, SHE JUST DEALS WITH IT. RICH IS FORTUNATE TO HAVE HER.

I GUESS I HAD BETTER GET TO WORK--BEFORE I GET FIRED. ALTHOUGH I HAVE JOB SECURITY--I DON'T GET A PAY CHECK HA HA. AND I AM SWEET ON THE BOSS. TALK TO YOU AGAIN.

+1
    Good to see you respond!!!

Please tell Richie that we'll all be saying some extra prayers for him and the whole family!!!

+1
    I hope his wife gets better.

Thanks For Support !!!!

hey guys sorry i have not responded for a while things have been prety crazy, with my wife!! we are at the doctors office alot and keeping my mind on buisness is tough.. fortunately my wife is great about me always talking about motors and big bores and stroker cranks,she comes out in the shop and watches while i work on motors at knight she loves raceing of every kind,she is great!!! thanks for your support!!!

+1
    We love seeing you on here, but you do what you gotta do and take care of business!!! We'll have our fingers and toes crossed for you and the wife!!! Hang tough man!!!

Hail Hail to king Richard The Great! Keep Your spirits up.

Well I just wanted to send my thoughts amd prayers to richie his wife and the entire family. I have had the pleasure of meeting the sharp family when I took the 61/2hr. drive out to NY to pick up a pro 1200 from them. I have done a lot of bussiness with the sharps and cant say enough good things about them they are great people. Thanks again to the sharps for all there help and time on the phone and I wish them luck.

+1
    Thoughts and Prayers.
    From the land of the GPS alley. CT river!!!

THANKS AGAIN GUYS. CRAZY, I TALKED TO MARK TODAY ABOUT THE 1450 MOTOR. THIS MOTOR IS GONNA BE A BEAST, THE NEW CLY. WILL HAVE SO MUCH MORE PORTING,DO TO THE LENGTH OF THE RUNNERS (transfer area) and the exhaust will look like a large mouth bass but dont worry about the short pipe syndrome,our valve will take right care of that!!!! no worrys about high compression for bottom end this baby will have lots of it!! the coating on our pistons will also reduce piston temps by up to 400 degrees. no this is not ceramic coating from swaine teck. i will post some more info on this later, it is a three part process.the new head will look similar with our name and atlantic power sports . my good buddy Jay and i have been on the phone daily getting every thing in order . he will be bringing an 03 msx and we have several 04s here one will be built with a valve motor and one without. probably will end up useing 42 keihin carbs with no choke plates for cost porposes. we are trying to make this an afforable turn key motor. not everyone can afford triple pipes, but with a 1450 who says you need them. just kidding crazy sure cant wait to see you guys running the new monster on video!! you make us at SHARPS PROUD!!! NOT EVERYONE CAN TUNE A BOAT JUST BECAUSE IT HAS A BIG MOTOR, IT TAKES SOME GREAT KNOW HOW . GOOD JOB CRAZY.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information