Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1

    Ct riders- ct river

    Just curious with all the melted snow and rain we have had, who has been out there this year? How bad is debris? If you haven't been out, when is the inagurial run for you? I am itching to get out there, I have ten hours of break in i need to get out of the way.


  2. #2
    Eastside Powersports Slow 91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    River Crew CT
    Posts
    4,248
    +1
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by xpme08 View Post
    Just curious with all the melted snow and rain we have had, who has been out there this year? How bad is debris? If you haven't been out, when is the inagurial run for you? I am itching to get out there, I have ten hours of break in i need to get out of the way.
    I did see a ski leaving the wethersfield cove monday. A bunch of us might ride on Sat launching at Rockyhill, weather depending.

  3. #3
    What was the ski at the cove, must be one of my bone head friends.......I will be at a yankees game on Saturday so no can do. If you get out there let me know how it was.

  4. #4
    raiderx72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rocky Hill, CT
    Posts
    503
    +1
    46
    There will prolly be a lot of debris after this last rain storm... River is super high right now.

  5. #5
    lets race.... mikeFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    4,134
    +1
    205
    I got a question for you CT river guys... I rode the CT river in MA last fall but there was so much crap growing up from the bottom of the river and I was worried about sucking a lot of it up. Is there usually less of this growing during the spring and summer opposed to the fall?

  6. #6
    Eastside Powersports Slow 91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    River Crew CT
    Posts
    4,248
    +1
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeFZR View Post
    I got a question for you CT river guys... I rode the CT river in MA last fall but there was so much crap growing up from the bottom of the river and I was worried about sucking a lot of it up. Is there usually less of this growing during the spring and summer opposed to the fall?
    i think its just that the river is very low up that way. i ride in Enfield and its whicked low right around the 6flags area. summertime its almost scary low.

  7. #7
    raiderx72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rocky Hill, CT
    Posts
    503
    +1
    46
    The further up the river u go the worse it is... With the low water lvls the algae
    shit can grow a lot easier.

  8. #8
    Ya I figure these last few storms will get a bunch of shit in the river....as I said I just want to get this broken in

  9. #9
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,930
    +1
    1,407
    We rode Zoar last Saturday and there was lots of logs and some trees.

  10. #10
    Eastside Powersports Slow 91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    River Crew CT
    Posts
    4,248
    +1
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    We rode Zoar last Saturday and there was lots of logs and some trees.
    yamalogs?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. CT River this weekend? 9/19
    By caliburst in forum Northeast
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 08:56 AM
  2. CT River Riders Hartford area
    By twinturbostang in forum Northeast
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 08:30 PM
  3. Ct river in mass
    By massguy in forum Northeast
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 07:30 AM
  4. Sh*tBox Day on the CT River in 09
    By Joe Stang in forum Northeast
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 10:03 PM
  5. CT River Ride - 06/16/2007
    By beerdart in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •