Rxpx 08 upgrade path

Hi Guys is my upgrade path right... please let me know your ideas... Please let me know if i have forgotten something or you have a better idea... thanks for your help

- POWER COOLER KIT (GEN 2)
    - RIVA PERFORMANCE POWER FILTER KIT
    - RIVA SOLAS CONCORED IMPELLER 15/22R
    - RIVA 2 PUMP WEDGE
    - RIVA VTS EXTENSION ROD
    - RIVA PRO SERIES REDUCTION NOZZLE
    - RIVA TOP LOADER INTAKE GRATE
    - RIVA INTERCOOLER UPGRADE KIT
    - RIVA PRO SERIES BLOW-OFF VALVE KIT
    - RIVA REAR EXHAUST KIT
    - RIVA PERFORMANCE SERIES OPAS BLOCK OFF KIT
    - RIVA SPONSON KIT
    - JETTRIM SEAT COVER (ALL BLACK OR BLACK & SILVER)
    - JETTRIM SPLASH GUARD
    - RIVA XXX PRO SERIES SUPECHARGER
    - RIVA RACING ECU
    - RIVA RISING RATE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
    - RIVA 50LBS INJECTOR KIT
    - RIVA VALVE TRAIN UPGRADE KIT
    - RIVA THERMOSTAT
    - RIVA INTAKE MANIFOLD UPGRADE KIT
    - RIVA WATERBOX

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

and also with this upgrade should i replace my intake and exhaust valves... thanks

Banned User
    +1
    Dont need the riva intercooler the x cooler works great. The 3" intake will work but if you got a kanaflex setup its prob. Cheaper and better in the long run. Everyone will hate on the riva bov or bov's all together and i wont comment on the subject. Other then that looks like a good list. Your valves will be fine!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike H View Post
    Dont need the riva intercooler the x cooler works great. The 3" intake will work but if you got a kanaflex setup its prob. Cheaper and better in the long run. Everyone will hate on the riva bov or bov's all together and i wont comment on the subject. Other then that looks like a good list. Your valves will be fine!
    +1 To everything Mike said.

+1
    I'd recommend the r&d grate and a pump relief system if you plan on going over 80.

+1
    I would ditch the Riva 50s and get the Bosch 48s, also add an AFR monitoring device. With the RRFPR you'll then be able to dial things in a bit closer for changing weather conditions. Those Riva 50s are POSs and way over priced. The 48s will flow better.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mike H View Post
    i need to change the intercooler because mine is busted thats why im ordering the RIVA IC... so the pro series bov of riva is no good??? please let me know where can i find a better one

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MacDaddy_rxpx View Post
    I'd recommend the r&d grate and a pump relief system if you plan on going over 80.
    Hi Macc, thanks for your insight. i already have the r&D grates but they say riva is better... ill probably check and see for myself what fits my riding better... and also what is the pump relief system please elaborate more im planning to go 80++....

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dnielsen View Post
    I would ditch the Riva 50s and get the Bosch 48s, also add an AFR monitoring device. With the RRFPR you'll then be able to dial things in a bit closer for changing weather conditions. Those Riva 50s are POSs and way over priced. The 48s will flow better.......
    hi there dnielsen, ok ill check where can i buy the 48s and what is AFR monitoring device??? where can i buy this stuff...

how did you Intercooler bust? Fill ride plate holes (too add) Do you want as fast as you can go or just over 80mph?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetpilot1 View Post
    i need to change the intercooler because mine is busted thats why im ordering the RIVA IC... so the pro series bov of riva is no good??? please let me know where can i find a better one Its not that there is a problem with the BOV, they are just unneccessary and will harm performance.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Hi Macc, thanks for your insight. i already have the r&D grates but they say riva is better... ill probably check and see for myself what fits my riding better... and also what is the pump relief system please elaborate more im planning to go 80++....The X- skis are renowned for bucking at over 80mph, the pump relief should prevent this.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

hi there dnielsen, ok ill check where can i buy the 48s and what is AFR monitoring device??? where can i buy this stuff...
    You can buy the 48's from Jerrys store. AFR monitoring device is a device to monitor air to fuel ratio. Many companies make AFR devices, but innovate is probably the most popular.

Thread Information