Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

+1

2011 Sydney Bridge To Bridge (Yami guys...Keyboard Racers)

Here is a shout out to all the ozzy keyboard racers lurking around GH in the Yami section. You know who you are

I'm offering full accommodation (a sleeping spot on the floor), food (takeaway shop down the road) and stables for your horse (downstairs I have 150sqmtrs of enclosed cleanroom workshop with alarms). My industrial unit is located at Windsor near Richmond, right where the race finishes. It'll be "Yamaha Central" but if your a yami wantabee and unfortunately own one of those other ski's I guess we'll let you into the clubhouse as well. But NO GIRLS!!!!!!.

For $150 entry fee and the cost of a road trip you can go into this years bridge to bridge race which is on the 1st of May. Yep that's a bit over two weeks away and just after Easter. It's a long weekend for some.

Cheap entries close on the 21st and after that you pay double to race (cheap!!! last year it was $250 just to enter).

So get off your lazy arse's, stop staring at those little characters on the screen, and get your butts down here to show us what you got!!!!

Those who don't show up will be banned from GH for the rest of their lives (at least that's what I thought Jerry said)

The world will be watching.

And yes, that does include you and your gay billett charger Richie. And don't even think your going to give me the ol'e "my back hurts and I'm a girl" excuse. I have painkillers and a sitdown toilet here for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have Wendy's ski (Little miss piggy) which is a stock FX SlowHO and a gopro (on order).
    I plan to be leading from behind.

So if any of you have a breakdown (DFN), I'll circle around you as you wave to the camera, and piss off after the pack again. All to be posted on GH the night after the race.

Bring it on keyboarders!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Digs.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	235556  

+1
    HAHAHAHA Too Funny.

My skis not together. How about we have a B2B paddling races?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	motorgone.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	235557

No Bingo Here....

Up for offer , "One Gay Billet Charger for B2B?"

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieFZR View Post
    HAHAHAHA Too Funny.

My skis not together. How about we have a B2B paddling races?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	motorgone.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	235557

No Bingo Here....

Up for offer , "One Gay Billet Charger for B2B?"
    Soooooo Richie, the excuses have started uhhhh??

Here is my rebuttal. Why not borrow one of Jordo's ski and have the Motec, injectors and blower handed over. It'll just take you a day and you'll have 15 days to tune it in??

Come on dude.............!!! No excuses just RESULTS, RESULTS AND MORE RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
    Soooooo Richie, the excuses have started uhhhh??

Here is my rebuttal. Why not borrow one of Jordo's ski and have the Motec, injectors and blower handed over. It'll just take you a day and you'll have 15 days to tune it in??

Come on dude.............!!! No excuses just RESULTS, RESULTS AND MORE RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHA RESULTS GUNNA!!!

Mate some how I see Jordan saying NO to modding a new ski..... and If he said YES and I broke it, That'll mean I'll have to part with another 20k and find a place for another ski...... I have 3 skis sitting around already. NONE OF THEM GO!!! HAHA

+1
    Dude it's only money. Borrow the seapoo off yar bro.

PS That was excuse #2 and counting.

And bring yar Gropro down as well!!!!!! I need 5 camer's for Gunna's 5D Film Productions.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
    Dude it's only money. Borrow the seapoo off yar bro.

PS That was excuse #2 and counting.

And bring yar Gropro down as well!!!!!! I need 5 camer's for Gunna's Film Productions.
    I'll Bring the FZR (No Motor in it) oh I'll bring the GPR SHO (No Motor in it) By the time the seadoo is ready I wouldve burnt it..... So no excuses here.

But I'll give you My GoPro HD , thats the only thing working around my camp.

+1
    Okay we should have at least 5 ski's from Mandy's Mob (Victorian's).

There is only parking inside the workshop for 4 ski's but there is plenty of room out the front for many more. Especially over the weekend.

We'll have a schedule for security guards, but rest assured someone will always be there keeping an eye on your babies. Even if I have to do it myself. So more the merrier.

The carpark has great security lighting as well.

Bring an airbed, sleeping bag, pillow and some warm clothes. I have air con but I'm too bloody cheap to run it!!!!

There are heaps of eateries and pubs just 10 minutes down the road. There is also the delivery boys as well.

No's so far are Kev, Matt, Richie
    Yes's are Mandy and crew, Phil will drop in on Sunday.
    Maybe's are Wato.

Im Kind of keen but with only a 78 mph ski is it worth it? Plus being a huge trip from WA, should I leave now?

Can I bring a tow rope (Usually only reserved for Seapoos) and hook onto the back of one of the big boys?

+1
    Do it! You know you want to.

Perth to Sydney is only 40 hours one way. We'll even give you your own designated car space at the unit.

If your's can do 78 for 35minutes there's a good chance you'll beon on the podium.

And where else can you go flat out for half an hour on a closed river with 10000 people watching in Australia.

+1
    I will be there with a new engine combo.

Like the great Ricky Bobby said " If your not first ya last"

ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BIARCHES!!

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information