Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: HO PUMP

  1. #1
    old school gp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    705

    HO PUMP

    Want to buy a ho pump with 2" spacer,pm me with what u got.


  2. #2
    dlamazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    miami fl
    Posts
    1,193
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by old school gp View Post
    Want to buy a ho pump with 2" spacer,pm me with what u got.
    i got a seapoo pump for you

  3. #3
    old school gp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by dlamazing View Post
    i got a seapoo pump for you
    Im trying to go fast foward not slow backwards,lol

  4. #4
    Got the complete pump set up from my 08 SHO.....will that work for you ????



    ItzMunch

  5. #5
    old school gp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by itzmunch View Post
    Got the complete pump set up from my 08 SHO.....will that work for you ????



    ItzMunch
    nope, the shaft to big from a sho i need a 05 gpr pump and up

  6. #6
    05 GPR HO pump clearance cut for Jims plate, no spacer, just pump and shaft. 300.00 plus shipping.

  7. #7
    old school gp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by rossnemo View Post
    05 GPR HO pump clearance cut for Jims plate, no spacer, just pump and shaft. 300.00 plus shipping.
    sent u a pm

  8. #8
    o uncola o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,060
    I have two for sale. one is near mint. other is good. pm me for info.

  9. #9
    TennR600's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nashville, TN\Boynton Beach Fl
    Posts
    173
    I have a fx 140 pump assembly with shaft (everything back to the nozzel). Very similar to the ho pump. Might be the same except the impeller. $200 + shipping. Can send pics if need.

    Roy

  10. #10
    old school gp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by TennR600 View Post
    I have a fx 140 pump assembly with shaft (everything back to the nozzel). Very similar to the ho pump. Might be the same except the impeller. $200 + shipping. Can send pics if need.

    Roy
    I got to check into that

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. HO Pump For Sale
    By HopatcongGPR in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 12:59 PM
  2. gpr w ho pump prop q
    By vomitspot in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 12:00 AM
  3. HO Pump
    By itzmunch in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 01:07 PM
  4. Problems with GPR HO pumps
    By Autosport in forum Conversion PWC Performance Skis
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 09:59 AM
  5. Brand New 05 HO Pump F/s
    By big raider in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 07:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •