how much worse are the 48's or 50's injectors vs stock on rxp-x on gas

I was wondering how much more gas the bosch 48's or the 50's suck, vs stock injectors?

+1
    At just cruising speeds my 48's seem to be about the same as stock. Under boost, alot will depend on what charger, ecu, etc. you are running. Mine with a Riva pro X charger and Riva ecu are not to bad.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    At just cruising speeds my 48's seem to be about the same as stock. Under boost, alot will depend on what charger, ecu, etc. you are running. Mine with a Riva pro X charger and Riva ecu are not to bad.
    +1, At cruising speed about 5K off boost they all get about the same gas mileage. I run 80lbs and get better mileage off boost than my near stock PX. Just depends on your complete set up.

ok, just wondering. If i ever go bigger. 80's...wow! lol

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    slow down..it isnt just throw them in... you need a way to adjust your fuel map to compensate..usually a rude controler..and keep your air fuel ratio correct or milage will suck...

the reason people add bigger injectors is to keep up with the fuel demands of bigger chargers...they all have a way to pull fuel off boost..to compensate...

but they are correct if compensated for they are the same as stock for fuel milage..

see list below..i rode with my sister she was on her stock gtx ..i wasnt any where near big boost... her ski does 60 =65 maxed out ..at the end of the day i filled them up we had used exactly the same amount of fuel...she was flat out i was 1/2 throddle most of the day ...

Whoa! Wait a minute! lol I'm not doing injectors. I was just wondering a fuel consumption, which they answered. Thank you!
    I don't plan on injectors, because i still have 3 years of warranty. Yes, i do understand on the mapping and etc.... You never know, someday/year i might need more boost! lol

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    at 35 posts didnt know you knew anything about af ratio ect..they didnt say anything about controlers ..just didnt want to see you get yourself into something ..just because you didnt know...

thats no problem, i understand and thanks for piping up, which someone will need that info one day in future. Its good someone will speak up, before harm is done!!
    Only new to greenhulk forums. lol Not new to seadoo's and such. On my 6th seadoo. lol I'm kinda speed freak,gear head, do all my own motor/maintance/repairs/trans/turbo work from seadoo's to trucks/cars, have lots of tools/torque wrenchs, used to be a diemaker (so i have mic's, calipers,etc) I'm also a builder too! (i have lasers,lots of air nailers,etc)
    I have a sporting goods business right now. Wow! I am a man! lmao
    BUTT i do LOVE the water!!!

Thread Information