Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 300X Sppeds

+1

300X Sppeds

Visited my dealer today and he told me he ran his new 300X yesterday... and here is his comments:

1. Out of the hole acceleration is really fast
    2. Smooth ski and quieter than your 260X
    3. Good ride in the slop, but not much better than your 260X
    4. Did some top speed testing for about 20 minutes and could only get 67MPH on the GPS in any direction
    4. The ski feels like it wants to go but I feel something electronic is holding it back

I trust this dealer. He knows what he is talking about and if he says the ski only runs 67, you can bet your life this ski only runs 67!

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Visited my dealer today and he told me he ran his new 300X yesterday... and here is his comments:

1. Out of the hole acceleration is really fast
    2. Smooth ski and quieter than your 260X
    3. Good ride in the slop, but not much better than your 260X
    4. Did some top speed testing for about 20 minutes and could only get 67MPH on the GPS in any direction
    4. The ski feels like it wants to go but I feel something electronic is holding it back

I trust this dealer. He knows what he is talking about and if he says the ski only runs 67, you can bet your life this ski only runs 67!
    why are we getting ANOTHER thread on the same topic already posted here ?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    why are we getting ANOTHER thread on the same topic already posted here ?
    I couldn't find the thread you are talking about. that's why I started this one. Please enlighten me to its whereabouts and I will make the above post there as well.

+1
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...for-more-speed

about 10 or 11 post down the page

in it you will find the same speeds on a stock ski

Waz

+1
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...for-more-speed

about 10 or 11 post down the page

in it you will find the same speeds on a stock ski

Waz
    Yes, I have been following that thread. That thread is mainly addressing how to get more speed from your 300X. Also, the thread is almost getting out of control when someone says things like, "I watched Rene take a stock Ultra full of fuel from 64.9 to 70.8 for less than $300." That’s almost 6mph and that’s bullsh*t! However, I did not want to redirect to yet another topic which is "The real speed of a stock 300X." ...So I started this thread to let people know the real speed of a stock 300X… hoping to get their comments. Do “WE” still have a problem with this?

+1
    obviously you do

my point is that the PERFORMANCE section just turns in to a gathering of the same shit posted in 300 different threads
    that should be in the general discussion section unless they are directly related to PERFORMANCE gain etc

As far as the thread getting out of control I agree.it happens over & over
    this is were the MODERATORS shoulkd step in and clean them up and make sure people follow the guide lines of posting

the current 300 speed mod thread clearly tells everybody what the STOCK speed is, So i just cant see the reason to make another that will just end up the same !!!!!!!
    I would think the info that you are providing would be better suited in the other current thread at the page top
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...and-300LX-info

as it is just basic 300 info thread

Waz

+1
    obviously you do

my point is that the PERFORMANCE section just turns in to a gathering of the same shit posted in 300 different threads
    that should be in the general discussion section unless they are directly related to PERFORMANCE gain etc

As far as the thread getting out of control I agree.it happens over & over
    this is were the MODERATORS shoulkd step in and clean them up and make sure people follow the guide lines of posting

the current 300 speed mod thread clearly tells everybody what the STOCK speed is, So i just cant see the reason to make another that will just end up the same !!!!!!!
    I would think the info that you are providing would be better suited in the other current thread at the page top
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...and-300LX-info

as it is just basic 300 info thread

Waz
    First of all, let’s get something straight real quick Mr. “We”. I hope you don’t think you are the leader and policeman of this forum because you are not.

Second, my post is all about PERFORMANCE. It is the first post on this forum that I have seen that describes an actual riding experience and just doesn’t reflect on quoted specs or someone’s perception of something to come. My post by its very nature requests people to get involved with their experiences and findings. “Riding Experience” is as much about performance as tweaking or adding mods… and this is a good thing for GreenHulk.

Third, you had better take another look at the threads that are listed in the performance section. Most of them do not conform to your definition of performance! Let’s take a look at a thread in the performance section called “Kawasaki Australia releases 300x pricing”. I noticed you posted there about pricing as well. You didn’t scold Nick for starting a pricing thread in the PERFORMACE SECTION! Why not?

And Last, It’s a shame that anyone has to spend time with you in a distracting discussion rather than staying on topic. Don’t you have something better to do? Go ruin someone else’s thread.

+1
    [QUOTE=Phil;1671974]First of all, let’s get something straight real quick Mr. “We”. I hope you don’t think you are the leader and policeman of this forum because you are not.

Second, my post is all about PERFORMANCE. It is the first post on this forum that I have seen that describes an actual riding experience and just doesn’t reflect on quoted specs or someone’s perception of something to come. My post by its very nature requests people to get involved with their experiences and findings. “Riding Experience” is as much about performance as tweaking or adding mods… and this is a good thing for GreenHulk.

Third, you had better take another look at the threads that are listed in the performance section. Most of them do not conform to your definition of performance! Let’s take a look at a thread in the performance section called “Kawasaki Australia releases 300x pricing”. I noticed you posted there about pricing as well. You didn’t scold Nick for starting a pricing thread in the PERFORMACE SECTION! Why not?

And Last, It’s a shame that anyone has to spend time with you in a distracting discussion rather than staying on topic. Don’t you have something better to do? Go ruin someone else’s thread.[/QUOTE

+1

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post

It is no secret that the new 300x will only run 67 mph! Kawasaki designed it with a speed control unit that limits the speed to 67-68 mph.. that being said, There are also numerous reports that it can be overridden and gain 5 mph for $300.00 to $400.00 There are several people on this forum who have actually ridden and witnessed the 300x with the override installed! farthing racing offers it and riva racing also has one in the works that has been tested at well over 70 mph.

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Git 'em Waz!

If you want the most comprehensive impressions I have read about the ride of a 300 that began as a stocker and has been in it's first race now (DP-to Catalina and back) with some mods check out PWCOFFSHORE.COM Phil. Any one knows US model 67 Euro (Aus. I don't know) 71.
    Don't get a ticket from Waz. He has thread ticket book and is a mighty smack/fine assessor. Some say he has a Hulk badge. I say he's right.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information