+1

04 - 05 stock RXP/ T ECU

Let me know what you have. Looking to get one as inexpensive as possible, so I can send it to Les Cooke for a 9.2K Turbo Map. Then I will have My Riva ECU, and 48#injectors for sale after I get it back.

Thanks, Jason

Jason,

I don't think I'm going to take the pistons off your hands, however I will give you a deal of the ECU if you want it. Particularly since you helped me out. Just PM me what you're willing to spend and we'll work it out. I'm sure you'll have something I need for my ski in the future. Right now im looking for opas pro series blockoffs (riva or re or fabricated) and sponsons. Obviously the ECU isn't worth as much as the others, but I'll make up the difference in cash if you have any of those laying around. Otherwise, just buy my ECU. Consider it yours. Just remember to wait on me next time we ride so I can catch up.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxsonsmith View Post
    Jason,

I don't think I'm going to take the pistons off your hands, however I will give you a deal of the ECU if you want it. Particularly since you helped me out. Just PM me what you're willing to spend and we'll work it out. I'm sure you'll have something I need for my ski in the future. Right now im looking for opas pro series blockoffs (riva or re or fabricated) and sponsons. Obviously the ECU isn't worth as much as the others, but I'll make up the difference in cash if you have any of those laying around. Otherwise, just buy my ECU. Consider it yours. Just remember to wait on me next time we ride so I can catch up.
    Thanks paul, I'll take it ! I'll definately have to wait up for you next time...lol

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1

Thread Information