Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

VXR IS HERE.......................!! Sweeet unit...! PIC(blue)

fellaz she has arrived... can't wait to hit the waters,, with all the info and MODS avail for this unit I will be broke all summer.. LOL,, gonna max out on bolt ons without goin into the motor,, stay tuned...

+1
    Congrats! Nice ski... keep us posted!

lol lol lol Looks great, now I know where to get my upgraded seat from ........

Nice . . . I have to say this boat does look good in Blue! She's a good ship and I am sure you will like it. BTW, just curious. How many Key Remote Transmitters did you get with the Boat???

Good luck with your new VXR. I was considering buying a new VXR but there's no Waverunner dealers near me and didn't feel like driving two hours into the city on a Saturday just to look at it. Wound up picking up a 08 RXP left over locally. Strangely enough, I still have a "interest" in the new VXR. I have the old 94 VXR, that little ski is so much fun, just could use some more power and speed, lol....

Quote Originally Posted by john belton View Post
    Nice . . . I have to say this boat does look good in Blue! She's a good ship and I am sure you will like it. BTW, just curious. How many Key Remote Transmitters did you get with the Boat???
    one transmitter>

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

thanx forum!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxCooperman View Post
    one transmitter>

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

thanx forum!
    Ya, I only got "one" also . . . it would be a real bummer to lose that thing especially if the igntion was set to the off position. I don't think there's a workaround if you lose that thing and the ignition is set to off! It really is too much Security IMO. I think it's more likely people will lose the transmitter and cant get the Ski started then the transmitter preventing thefts. I keep my ignition "on" and the the transmitter stays home in a drawer . . .

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by john belton View Post
    Ya, I only got "one" also . . . it would be a real bummer to lose that thing especially if the igntion was set to the off position. I don't think there's a workaround if you lose that thing and the ignition is set to off! It really is too much Security IMO. I think it's more likely people will lose the transmitter and cant get the Ski started then the transmitter preventing thefts. I keep my ignition "on" and the the transmitter stays home in a drawer . . .
    You can add a remote transmitter to the ski. This process is described in detail in the service manual.

Just relax and enjoy the ride. XLT Chad's Avatar
    +1
    Congrats on the new ski Maxx.
    Looking forward to progess and action pics.

+1
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information