Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 15/20 vs.15/22r

  1. #1
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Discovery Bay, CA
    Posts
    3,048
    +1
    336

    15/20 vs.15/22r

    I did some searching but couldnt find a definite answer. Are these the same props(root angle) with just different pitches?


  2. #2
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    IMO yep. Been discussed a lot before

  3. #3
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Discovery Bay, CA
    Posts
    3,048
    +1
    336
    Thought i heard that before but when i was looking All i could find a random post or two mixed in with a thread in a few different topics. Basically i wanted to do some back to back testing with different pitches but the same style prop so my results are accurate, i have a 15/22r now and wanted to pick up another... the 15/20's are about 50$ cheaper and the pitch is gonna end up around a 19 anyway

  4. #4
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Mine is about to be heading off to duke for about 500 more rpm as well.

  5. #5
    TundraLu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wesley Chapel, FL. Y L Isla Del Encato PR.
    Posts
    252
    What is the difference between a 15/20 and a15/20R? I ordered a 15/20R and received a 15/20 from a vendor

  6. #6
    b_dolla44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana United States
    Posts
    1,165
    +1
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by TundraLu View Post
    What is the difference between a 15/20 and a15/20R? I ordered a 15/20R and received a 15/20 from a vendor
    "R" is only through Riva...

  7. #7
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by TundraLu View Post
    What is the difference between a 15/20 and a15/20R? I ordered a 15/20R and received a 15/20 from a vendor
    The 15/20R is pitched blocked for accuracy.

    I only carry the "R" impellers in this forum's online store
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=838

    ---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike H View Post
    I did some searching but couldnt find a definite answer. Are these the same props(root angle) with just different pitches?
    They are the same casting, same root angle. The 22 just has more trailing edge pitch.

  8. #8
    TundraLu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wesley Chapel, FL. Y L Isla Del Encato PR.
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by b_dolla44 View Post
    "R" is only through Riva...
    So their is no difference in the impeller than?

    ---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

    Jerry,


    I ordered from PPG and paid a premium since they charge me tax since i needed it the next day. But going forward I will not order things in a hurry as it has cost me more in the long run . My ski is still in pieces becasue of the mistake made by them on sending me the wrong thing. On top of that they are closed on Mondays which I was not aware of.


    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    The 15/20R is pitched blocked for accuracy.

    I only carry the "R" impellers in this forum's online store
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=838

    ---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------



    They are the same casting, same root angle. The 22 just has more trailing edge pitch.

  9. #9
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by TundraLu
    I ordered from PPG and paid a premium since they charge me tax since i needed it the next day. But going forward I will not order things in a hurry as it has cost me more in the long run . My ski is still in pieces becasue of the mistake made by them on sending me the wrong thing. On top of that they are closed on Mondays which I was not aware of.
    No worries, keep in mind that I can ship to you next day air also. Just request it in the comments section when you make the order. No tax for you Florida guys when you order from me

  10. #10
    Having Fun jp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,334
    +1
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    No worries, keep in mind that I can ship to you next day air also. Just request it in the comments section when you make the order. No tax for you Florida guys when you order from me
    When I order RIVA parts from Jerry, I usually get them the next day or 2nd day standard UPS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. RXP-X - Stock prop vs. Solas 15/22R - RPMs?
    By Jarrett in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 06:43 AM
  2. WTT-Skat 15/20 for Solas 15/22r
    By INDY27 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 08:44 PM
  3. 15/20 vs 13/19
    By zerowake in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 04:25 PM
  4. Solas 15/20 vs. Solas 15/20R
    By blowbyu in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 04:54 PM
  5. Impros 14/20 Vs Skat 15/19
    By GPR/STX-15F/RXT in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 11:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •