Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Next Mod Suggestions...07 stage 1 rxp-70mph @7950

So I just finished the following on my 07 rxp...riva intake grate,2"wedge, free flow exhaust, Riva intake w no filter, new wear ring w/ 14/19 solas prop....after doing all this I took it out this past weekend and with a full tank it was holding 70mph at 7950rpm, does this sound about right from past experiences on here? also, would it be beneficial with current setup to add a c1 Monster wheel on the charger? or would more modifications be required? I am not sure if it would then be on the rev limiter, all help is appreciated. What should next relatively cheap mod be for me?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4boss View Post
    So I just finished the following on my 07 rxp...riva intake grate,2"wedge, free flow exhaust, Riva intake w no filter, new wear ring w/ 14/19 solas prop....after doing all this I took it out this past weekend and with a full tank it was holding 70mph at 7950rpm, does this sound about right from past experiences on here? also, would it be beneficial with current setup to add a c1 Monster wheel on the charger? or would more modifications be required? I am not sure if it would then be on the rev limiter, all help is appreciated. What should next relatively cheap mod be for me?
    Have you put a GPS on ski? The stock speedo stops at 70mph, so you could be going faster than you think. The stock rev limit is 8300 on a 07 RXP. You can't just put a bigger SCer wheel in. You have to be prepared to adjust your air-fuel ratio or bad things can/will happen to your engine.

Even with C1 Wheel? and I did not know stock speedo stops at 70....makes me feel a little better haha.

Your RPMs are low. If you are done with all your other mods, I would send your prop out to get tweaked to get the RPMs up. I used SpeedFreeks Racing and did their set back mod. It raised the RPMs and gave it much better holeshot.

As far as upgrading the supercharger, it seems the best path is going with a Seadoo X charger. Get bigger injectors, and you should still be fine with your AFRs.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1300r View Post
    Have you put a GPS on ski? The stock speedo stops at 70mph, so you could be going faster than you think. The stock rev limit is 8300 on a 07 RXP. You can't just put a bigger SCer wheel in. You have to be prepared to adjust your air-fuel ratio or bad things can/will happen to your engine.
    8300rpm??? Ive always run mine at 8100 in the cold months it jumps to 8140

so injectors needed even w/ c1 charger wheel? is the c1 even worth it? or does it make more sense to look at the x-charger with injectors? although I would like to keep injectors stock if possible.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
    215 motors rev limit is 8300.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

so injectors needed even w/ c1 charger wheel? is the c1 even worth it? or does it make more sense to look at the x-charger with injectors? although I would like to keep injectors stock if possible.
    For a 215hp motor the X charger is prob the best bang for the buck. Do a search a lot of people here running one.

If I did not go with the x-charger and stayed with either the C1 charger wheel or the riva gen II wheel, either of these would increase my current rpms from 7950 correct? and then I can keep stock injectors and current setup as is I believe??? Thanks

+1
    Yes, I believe you could even run the c2 if you wanted.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
    215 motors rev limit is 8300.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

For a 215hp motor the X charger is prob the best bang for the buck. Do a search a lot of people here running one.
    Hey wasupp,
    Can someone verify this that the Rev limit on a Supercharged 2007 RXT is 8300 rpm's?
    What should I bring my rpm's up to? Im currently at 7750 rpm's.
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information