Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    MoTeC Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    643
    +1
    28

    MoTeC Pete @ Sydney Bridge to Bridge

    Hi Guys
    For those of you going to the B2B next weekend I will be at the Nepean river bridge near Penrith most of Saturday for any advise or last minute tweaks.

    Cheers



    Sorry guys, I regretfully can not make it, last minute urgent job diversion, if anyone was counting on assistance, Gary Watson our MoTeC dealer will be in the area.
    You can contact him via Ph 0419 213 856

    Hope all goes well for everyone

    Cheers
    Last edited by MoTeC Pete; 04-28-2011 at 04:12 PM.


  2. #2
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    one day I need to fly over the pond and hang out with you guys for this race. It sure sounds like lots of fun!

  3. #3
    MoTeC Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    643
    +1
    28
    Go on then, set a date and make it next year, there are worse places to have a holiday thats for sure, I am sure you would receive quite a welcome.


  4. #4
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTeC Pete View Post
    Go on then, set a date and make it next year, there are worse places to have a holiday thats for sure, I am sure you would receive quite a welcome.

    I just might plan a little vacation next year and do this. I have so many friends and customers in Australia now and would really like to meet everyone.

  5. #5
    RichieFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    2,093
    +1
    4
    Im sure we can find a ski for you to ride G Man!

  6. #6
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieFZR View Post
    Im sure we can find a ski for you to ride G Man!
    that sounds great Rich!

  7. #7
    FZR AD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    187
    I will join too ... just let us know about the date couple of months ahead ...

    and Rich ... one of your 90+ers for me too ...

  8. #8
    Autosport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In the Fast lane
    Posts
    1,587
    +1
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTeC Pete View Post
    Hi Guys
    For those of you going to the B2B next weekend I will be at the Nepean river bridge near Penrith most of Saturday for any advise or last minute tweaks.

    Cheers
    What time are you getting there Pete? and what time do the beers start flowing?

    PS: Seadoo guys got no invite to this little party ?? :P

    PPS: I guess you mean you'll be there Saturday before the race not this saturday?

    ---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    I just might plan a little vacation next year and do this.
    Jerry... have been hearing that from Rich for many years, you need to pick him, Duke and the rest of them up and drag them across.

  9. #9
    MoTeC Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    643
    +1
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Autosport View Post
    What time are you getting there Pete? and what time do the beers start flowing?

    PS: Seadoo guys got no invite to this little party ?? :P

    PPS: I guess you mean you'll be there Saturday before the race not this saturday?

    ---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------


    Jerry... have been hearing that from Rich for many years, you need to pick him, Duke and the rest of them up and drag them across.
    I will be there mid morning would be my guess
    Yes next Saturday the day before the race

    Cheers


  10. #10
    gleson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wollongong Australia
    Posts
    425
    +1
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    one day I need to fly over the pond and hang out with you guys for this race. It sure sounds like lots of fun!
    Jerry that sounds great. It would be fantastic to put together a Greenhulk contingent from Australia, you fast guys up the front and us rec riders bringing up the rear that would be a great weekend, but we would need you down here Jerry to make it and absolute blast. I'm sure some of the fast guys have a ski you could ride. I reckon the guys on the site would look after you pretty well and make it a nice cost effective break for you.

    Glen

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2011 Sydney Bridge To Bridge (Yami guys...Keyboard Racers)
    By Gunna in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 06:43 AM
  2. Big Thanks To MoTeC Pete!
    By RichieFZR in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 07:36 PM
  3. sydney bridge to bridge
    By miker1 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 06:17 PM
  4. MoTeC Pete to Nashville
    By MoTeC Pete in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 05:33 AM
  5. MoTeC Pete in Havasu
    By MoTeC Pete in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 11:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •