Im selling a seat off of my 2007 red/white rxp, the reason for selling is because i have already bought a new riva racing seat and no longer need this one. with that being said there are 2 holes in the seat (1st) front right side size of a penny- (2nd) left rear a little larger size of a half of a pencil (sorry about the pic its the only one i got, i will take more pictures upon request). The foam itself is in good shape and does not need to be replaced im sure you can patch up the 2 holes but i am not good at that kind of stuff nor do i have the time since i am a college student. I am asking $150 picked up- i will help with delivery within reason and i would be willing to ship at buyers expense i just know its pricey from what ive heard. I live in Buffalo, NY
pm if interested. (the ski had 23 hours when the seat was removed) i do not know how it got the wholes, it came like that when i bought the ski 2 months ago)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jetski.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	236190<<< you can see first hole in this picture very small

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jetski 4.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	236191<<<second hole is right where the picture ends---the seller of the ski did a really good job of not showing a good enough picture)