07 rxp red/white with 23hrs only and 07 loadrite trailer - $7999 queens(ny) obo

Selling my 2007 rxp with 23hrs only and a brand new 2007 loadrite trailer.I got this ski from a couple last year that had mine(her ski) and a black rxp (his ski) with 12 hrs on the clock on a double trailer...A friend took the black rxp and the double trailer and i later purchased a brand new 2007 loadrite trailer for mine.The sky has Riva stage I that was installed when the ski had 20 hrs on it..The bottom hull has some marks from beaching and on the rear left side it has some scratches from docking all from previous owner.
    I'm selling because after trying to catch my friend on his stage 3 rxp and i failed to jump a wave and i fell off the ski at 60mph resulting in two broken ribs....nevertheless to say it ended my summer adventure only after 3 hrs on riva stage I.Never touched it again after that..it sits on my garage after it was winterized.
    The motor and the supercharged are untouched and stock...Only the dealer changed the washers on the 10 hrs schedule maint....
    I installed the filter and all the parts for the stage I myself except for the gauge and the impeller.
    It probably needs a new battery after sitting for a couple months..but that's on me...it needs a new owner that's it.
    I have all the papers in hand for the ski and trailer... If you need more pics let me know i'll be more than happy to send them to you..
    You can call or text me at 347 239 8573.....Freddy

THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET:

SKI:

*TWO KEYS(LEARNING KEY AND NORMAL KEY)
    *MANUAL
    *SEA DOO INSTRUCTIONAL DVD
    *OEM SEA DOO TOOL SET
    *OEM SEA DOO COVER
    *ALL ORIGINAL PARTS REMOVED WHEN STAGE I WAS INSTALLED ARE INCLUDED
    *ONE RED WOMEN'S LIFE VEST(SMALL)

TRAILER:

*2007 LOAD RITE TRAILER RATED FOR 3 SEATERS SKIS..MEANING THIS IS THE GOOD AND EXPENSIVE TRAILER WITH BIG WHEELS..Can't remember the load rate but i bought this one thinking in buying a 3 seater for this summer and use it...
    *UPGRADED LED'S LIGHTS
    *FRONT 3RD WHEEL(HELPS MANEUVER THE TRAILER WHEN THE SKI IS ON IT COST ME 100 BUCKS)

MODS:

*RIVA STAGE I MINUS IMPELLER(STOCK IMPELLER IS IN THE SKI)
    *RIVA STAGE I DECALS
    *AUTOMETER MARINE BOOST/VACUUM GAUGE ON THE FRONT PAD(ANOTHER OEM FRONT PAD WITHOUT A HOLE WILL BE INCLUDED IN CASE YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO STOCK)
    *RIVA BLOW OFF VALVE TUBE AND IFORGED BLOW OFF VALVE
    *CUSTOM MADE STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST EXITING ON THE OEM EXHAUST EXIT(BY FAR THE BEST MOD)

VIDEOS:

The day of purchase:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=DAtoIBU7wnA

Pics here:

http://s419.photobucket.com/albums/p...0SUPERCHARGED/

and here:

Last edited by freddyfcs; 05-12-2011 at 11:49 AM.

+1
    As the rules reguarding sales of skis,motors or hulls i will need a pic posted here of the VIN number to continue to allow the sale of this ski to continue...Its nothing personal,just a security issue to help against stolen skis...If you cannot post a pic of the VIN number i unfortionatly will have to remove the thread...Thanks my friend,I hope you understand.

Sno.

ATTENTION!!!
    IMPORTANT NEW REQUIREMENT
    The HIN and Motor serial number must be listed in the sale of any ski, hull or motor. Photo evidence of this is required in the ad. Failure to post this will result in the ad being pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    As the rules reguarding sales of skis,motors or hulls i will need a pic posted here of the VIN number to continue to allow the sale of this ski to continue...Its nothing personal,just a security issue to help against stolen skis...If you cannot post a pic of the VIN number i unfortionatly will have to remove the thread...Thanks my friend,I hope you understand.

Sno.

ATTENTION!!!
    IMPORTANT NEW REQUIREMENT
    The HIN and Motor serial number must be listed in the sale of any ski, hull or motor. Photo evidence of this is required in the ad. Failure to post this will result in the ad being pulled.
    No problem at all...Vin pic is up

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by freddyfcs View Post
    No problem at all...Vin pic is up
    Thanks Brotha!!!

New pics and exhaust and blow off valve videos

Thread Information