Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

BeGi problem ?????

Hi guy ! I just do turbo project , run less cooker re-map turbo system ECU rpm 9100 ,less high pressure fuel pump , dymancis 725cc injector and using malvin begi fuel system , I put the lanyard fuel pump run and adjust turbosmarts fpr to base setting 47psi , I start engine , att idle AFR 19.7 very lean ,I go back to adjust base pressure 65psi start engine again see AFR at idle 18, I adjust base presure again to 80psi start engine again AFR 16 , any guy can help me how to adjust can get AFR to 13?????

+1
    You need to try diff injectors bro. Im on the 3rd set now and think I have finally found some that work.

+1
    ive seen this dozens of times on cars. and it always resulted in a beat 02 sensor. Im not even sure the ski would idle right at 19:1

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    You need to try diff injectors bro. Im on the 3rd set now and think I have finally found some that work.
    Try some bosch ones

+1
    +1 shot 02 sensor the ski would not even run that lean.

Get a new sensor, and start again, I bet 40psi will be about right with those injectors depending on the map in your ECU,

R88

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    +1 shot 02 sensor the ski would not even run that lean.

Get a new sensor, and start again, I bet 40psi will be about right with those injectors depending on the map in your ECU,

R88
    Oh and make sure its calibrated correctly!!

R88

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas loh View Post
    Hi guy ! I just do turbo project , run less cooker re-map turbo system ECU rpm 9100 ,less high pressure fuel pump , dymancis 725cc injector and using malvin begi fuel system , I put the lanyard fuel pump run and adjust turbosmarts fpr to base setting 47psi , I start engine , att idle AFR 19.7 very lean ,I go back to adjust base pressure 65psi start engine again see AFR at idle 18, I adjust base presure again to 80psi start engine again AFR 16 , any guy can help me how to adjust can get AFR to 13?????
    I agree your sensor is shot but I also want to point out to you that by adjusting the turbosmart reg with the lanyard on and ski not running is not how you set your idle pressure. To see the actual idle pressure with the duel reg the engine needs to be running and then you will sea your idle pressure change as you adjust the tsmart. When you just plug the lanyard in without the motor running you are actually seeing your midrange (zero boost) fuel pressure. To adjust this pressure you use the center onset screw on the begi. Always set your idle first with a fully warmed up engine. Then adjust your midrange at zero boost cruising and then lastly adjust your wot with the needle valve on the begi.
    Hope this helps after you get your sensor issue worked out.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow 91 View Post
    ive seen this dozens of times on cars. and it always resulted in a beat 02 sensor. Im not even sure the ski would idle right at 19:1
    +1, I don't even think it would run or start at 19:1.

Today , I test the new sensor , but also same , I think les cooker re-map turbo system rpm9100 can no run 725cc injector , what size injector I want to use I also don't know , any guy can get me some advice ???

+1
    Try bosch 50s or 55lbs bro. Not sure on the details but my ski loves them.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas loh View Post
    Today , I test the new sensor , but also same , I think les cooker re-map turbo system rpm9100 can no run 725cc injector , what size injector I want to use I also don't know , any guy can get me some advice ???
    Then the sensor calibration is off, As others have mentioned the ski wont run at 19;1..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information