Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Corsons inlet to cape may and back race.

Just throwing this around thought it would be a cool idea. If we could get some people together with some suggestions and make a day of it. I was thinking charge $25.00-$50.00 per person have a prize for 1st 2nd 3rd then use some money for a little bbq and beer afterwards. Just a thought here trying to add some excitement to NJ.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed1050 View Post
    Just throwing this around thought it would be a cool idea. If we could get some people together with some suggestions and make a day of it. I was thinking charge $25.00-$50.00 per person have a prize for 1st 2nd 3rd then use some money for a little bbq and beer afterwards. Just a thought here trying to add some excitement to NJ.
    How long of a ride is it? Sounds fun.

Ive done this trip cruising in probably about a hour and a half.I would say about 25 miles one way. It would be really cool to get some people together and try to organize something. Do you ride strathmere area at all?

me and m buddy with one other just cruised over to corsons today. went to go see if the beach bar spot was being worked on yet. we are also talking about even mid/late summer. doing a run down to capemay/fuel up cross the del to OC maryland. stay the night.(food bars hotel) cruise back the next day. also another option. but as for the race. we have about 7 of use that go out together of shady river marina(mayslanding river)

That actually sounds like a plan. I've got a few guys that I ride with and I'm sure they would be in also. When are you looking to do this

+1
    50 miles is a long way for many skis and they would probably run out of gas on the way back.

were thinking mid summer sometime, sat mourning stay over ngiht/ come back sunday morning. well we would refuel before leaving OC/Maryland. LOL. still researching where to fuel up, dock up for the night, place to stay, and places to eat and drink. not just gonna wing it and see if it works lol.

+1
    I've done this a few times, I usally get to cape may fill up and come back. My place is in sea isle and my friends are all in Child wood and cape may.

ya, well were talking about going a bit farther. taking the 17 mile run across the delware inlet. debating on just docking up somewhere in rahobith, or pushing a little farther down to OC and going to secrets( there is spots on the beach for jetskis and docks for boats). talking to a few buddy with boats to run with us for safty(emergancy and extra fuel). was scoping out down the coast from Rohobith to OC theres no where to get into the bays for a marina to refill.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

scratch that last thought. found a marina midway between DE and OC.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

sorry for jacking this thread. lol.

+1
    I may interested in both trips depending on fuel cost this summer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information