Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    UltraKvz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    378
    +1
    23

    Where's the teammoto website?

    Did anyone else notice that the teammoto site is gone?


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SE Asia
    Posts
    370
    +1
    3
    I saved some pages .. if you need anything..

  3. #3
    brisyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    681
    +1
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraKvz View Post
    Did anyone else notice that the teammoto site is gone?
    it as expired on the 22th, it need to be renewed or delete, to bad

  4. #4
    UltraKvz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    378
    +1
    23
    Great! Alway scrolled through, never thought to save the pages for future use. Will let u know as soon as I'm back at home.

    ---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

    Isnt there a way save the site? mr. Greenhulk what do u say??

    Quote Originally Posted by brisyl View Post
    it as expired on the 22th, it need to be renewed or delete, to bad

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraKvz View Post
    Isnt there a way save the site? mr. Greenhulk what do u say??
    I'd bet that the pages are still saved on the GoDaddy servers, waiting for the site to be renewed. The issue is, only the account holder can renew the site. So unless someone in Skips's family has account access or can work something out with GoDaddy, I'm afraid that the site is gone.

  6. #6
    Poppa Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Alice. Texas
    Posts
    1,015
    +1
    49
    I will attempt to get hold of Danielle to see if she has access to renew this site. If she can & agrees & the cost is not ridiculous I will foot the bill to have the site back on line. We''ll see how it goes.

    Doug

  7. #7
    Moderated
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,711
    renewing a domain name is about 10 dollars a year and the cost of hosting the site will be maybe a 100 a year or so, its not much.

    maybe all you kawi guys can ship in to cover it.

    it would be a shame for skips work to get lost.

    RIP Skip.

  8. #8
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Dawg View Post
    I will attempt to get hold of Danielle to see if she has access to renew this site. If she can & agrees & the cost is not ridiculous I will foot the bill to have the site back on line. We''ll see how it goes.

    Doug
    Quote Originally Posted by izz0 View Post
    renewing a domain name is about 10 dollars a year and the cost of hosting the site will be maybe a 100 a year or so, its not much.

    maybe all you kawi guys can ship in to cover it.

    it would be a shame for skips work to get lost.

    RIP Skip.

    doug let me know what you find out. i have a few domains hosted on go-daddy... i will split it with you. there is some valuable information on there

  9. #9
    I'd be happy to host it for free. Send a PM if I can help.

  10. #10
    Poppa Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Alice. Texas
    Posts
    1,015
    +1
    49
    Ok. Thanks guys. I will try & get hold of Danielle this PM. I have her phone but no e-mail. Only had Skip's e-mail. Too much great info accumulated by Skip to let go to waste. No telling how much time & money he put into his testing. I still refer back to some of his stuff just to get a chuckle at his observations & responses.

    Damn I miss Skip.


    Doug

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. OK! Where is the shibbmaster...
    By Pale Rider in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 03:00 PM
  2. Yamaha ? Where's the link to your Yamaha forum?
    By Fast-XPL in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2005, 08:08 AM
  3. Where did the home page button go??
    By boataddict in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 01:03 AM
  4. Where is the Stock Intercooler??
    By TroyRXP15 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 06:41 AM
  5. Where are the Riva numbers coming from?
    By Burnwater in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 02:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •