Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

anyone I'n LOUISIANA or surrounding area

I'm finalizing some parts that i will be putting on my seadoo RXP-X and was REALLY needing help with JUST the Riva intake manifold upgrade. i have other mods i will be ordering and i can do the rest. IT WOULD BE SUCH A BLESSING TO HELP A BROTHA OUT! I have a physical handicap due to my right arm having paralysis. IM WILLING TO DRIVE or i have a shop we can do it at. I'm far from the lazy type of person I'n fact that's my main reason i want some help rather than bringing it to dealers that just arent trustworthy. I want to help whoever helps me out and give a hand while i learn as well.

GREATLY APPRECIATED......

Travis

+1
    Travis,Have you talked to jerry(Greenhulk) he lives in LA..IF anybody is trustworthy and knows whats up he is your man down there.....

+1
    What part of LA? I am near the TX, LA border.

+1
    I'll work for beer, Slidell.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Travis,Have you talked to jerry(Greenhulk) he lives in LA..IF anybody is trustworthy and knows whats up he is your man down there.....
    Yes, I've talked to Travis about his ski. I would love to help him, but I don't even have time to work on my own skis. I gave him some recommendations to help him get sorted out.

+1
    Travis, if I'm home this weekend I'll prob. be available. I do have plans to be gone, but they will not likely be confirmed until Thurs. PM or Friday AM. I'm not much of a wrencher but I'd be glad to help and we can work out who goes where later...

I spent 90% of my life in Metairie....but ugh, dont live in LA anymore so I guess that doesnt help

So, where in LA are you (that's Louisiana for all you West Coast peeps )?

+1
    I live in Lafayette but I'm willing to drive! I don't have the parts yet but was trying to see who would give me a hand bc that depends on the mods I needed to make work together. I'll def. Get some beer, no doubt! Im still trying to figure out what exactly ill be ordering but so far I'm thinking...... solas prop (Imma give it a shot),wedge,TVS ext. Rod, air intake, intake mani upgrade. DONT U GUYS THINK IM TRYING TO GET MORE WORK OUT OF YOU, LOL. The intake just seems very tedious for my one hand operation so i figured at the least, that be the most meticulous thing i would need help with. I should be ordering the parts in the next week so we can maybe try to line up a little mod party if you guys are wanting to do that being we have some time before the parts get here OR I can meet anywhere. I'm up to whatever really

But don't let that fool you guys when it comes to riding and getting some tough stuff done. My life depends on adaptation and I grab it by the horns! What all my buddies tell me is I just have less horsepower but It gets done! I used to race for Yamaha and KTM growing up so I have determination and speed in my blood!

Thanks guys and Jerry, a 50% discount will make up for your busyness brotha! Pahahaha!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TtrahRXPX View Post
    I live in Lafayette but I'm willing to drive! I don't have the parts yet but was trying to see who would give me a hand bc that depends on the mods I needed to make work together. I'll def. Get some beer, no doubt! Im still trying to figure out what exactly ill be ordering but so far I'm thinking...... solas prop (Imma give it a shot),wedge,TVS ext. Rod, air intake, intake mani upgrade. DONT U GUYS THINK IM TRYING TO GET MORE WORK OUT OF YOU, LOL. The intake just seems very tedious for my one hand operation so i figured at the least, that be the most meticulous thing i would need help with. I should be ordering the parts in the next week so we can maybe try to line up a little mod party if you guys are wanting to do that being we have some time before the parts get here OR I can meet anywhere. I'm up to whatever really

But don't let that fool you guys when it comes to riding and getting some tough stuff done. My life depends on adaptation and I grab it by the horns! What all my buddies tell me is I just have less horsepower but It gets done! I used to race for Yamaha and KTM growing up so I have determination and speed in my blood!

Thanks guys and Jerry, a 50% discount will make up for your busyness brotha! Pahahaha!!!
    I take it you won't be ready for this weekend? You can post up or PM me when you get it all in and we can schedule from there...

+1
    Sounding like a chop shop job!
    Current ski should be done Wed and out the shop. He said beer so I just had to jump right in on this one Billy. Hopefully this time the pizza will get paid for.

I won't say any names but last time we had a shop party the person whose skis we were working on walked out of the store without paying for the pizza.

Actually doing an impeller, wear ring, intake, grate, pulled s/c for Jerry to rebuild and change washers, and catch can on a rxp now so will be fresh in my head....... well until the 9th ot 10th beer. I can see it now the fridge in the shop will have to turn into a kegirator.

Just let us know when you get your stuff in

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information