Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    geowelsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    336
    +1
    1

    Best prices, Intercooler, 15/20r

    Looking to buy an intercooler, fizzle or XS, and a 15/20R prop. Anyone know who has the best prices?

    And what are the differences between these?

    Other parts I'm looking for
    Catch can
    x-charger
    UMI Setup


  2. #2
    BAYOU FZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Thibodaux L.A.
    Posts
    792
    +1
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by geowelsh View Post
    Looking to buy an intercooler, fizzle or XS, and a 15/20R prop. Anyone know who has the best prices?

    And what are the differences between these?

    Other parts I'm looking for
    Catch can
    x-charger
    UMI Setup
    You can check the forums online store. Use the coupon code greenhulk to save 10% on the 15/20R
    You will also find the fizzle intercooler there and Fizzle catch can. X charger and UMI too

  3. #3
    b_dolla44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana United States
    Posts
    1,165
    +1
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by BAYOU FZR View Post
    You can check the forums online store. Use the coupon code greenhulk to save 10% on the 15/20R
    You will also find the fizzle intercooler there and Fizzle catch can. X charger and UMI too
    X2...support the store!

  4. #4
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by BAYOU FZR View Post
    You can check the forums online store. Use the coupon code greenhulk to save 10% on the 15/20R
    You will also find the fizzle intercooler there and Fizzle catch can. X charger and UMI too
    You still have not changed your pic?

    Just not totally converted, Huh???

  5. #5
    TundraLu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wesley Chapel, FL. Y L Isla Del Encato PR.
    Posts
    252
    Jerry will hook you up. He is The Man.........

  6. #6
    Vinlsol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lees Summit MO
    Posts
    30
    I agree, go with Jerry and he will take care of you!

  7. #7
    geowelsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    336
    +1
    1
    so I havent changed my ECU, and the XX requires the x charger then the XX, correct? I was thinking the X-charger, intercooler, catch, rrfpr. I have rear air, wedge, TDR box, worx intake, RE OPAS, I want to get as much as I can get out of the ski without changing the ECU, then I figure after the summer, or if I decide to do it earlier, I will have the valves done, then change the ECU.

  8. #8
    JFizzleJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,628
    +1
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by geowelsh View Post
    so I havent changed my ECU, and the XX requires the x charger then the XX, correct? I was thinking the X-charger, intercooler, catch, rrfpr. I have rear air, wedge, TDR box, worx intake, RE OPAS, I want to get as much as I can get out of the ski without changing the ECU, then I figure after the summer, or if I decide to do it earlier, I will have the valves done, then change the ECU.
    George, you don't need to do the ECU to run either of those chargers.

    Don't forget to change the flywheel bolts while you're at it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 11:04 AM
  2. WTB WTB Intercooler, 15/20R, 42#injectors, X-charger
    By geowelsh in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 12:35 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 04:35 PM
  4. My Riva 15/20R / RR ECU Results
    By bankyf in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 06:09 PM
  5. Best prices on RXP parts ?
    By FullThrottle in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2005, 09:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •