Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

got pulled over and given a summons...

Gee whiz:
    every freakin day I stop at this intersection at route 539 and 70. Everyday I get the light red. 2 lanes at light, not designated, go across and immediately merge within feet on other side. Everyday some hick a$$hat pull`s into the left, where you should be making a left hand turn, inches forward as the light changes and try`s to smoke me. When this happens they push you over into the sandy shoulder of the road until they squeeze by, not this time , I was ready, the light turned green and I stepped down on the gas, the tires squeeled just a bit before traction control kicked in, I blasted past him and then set the cruise to 62mph like i do every day!. WELL 2 cars behind me was a local cop that was supposed to be turning right that I didn`t see. the POS truck that wanted to dust me was real close but not quite on my a$$, and I saw these headlights going back and forth looking for a chance to pass the truck behind me, it was the police as soon as the cop got behind me on went the lights , he got out and came over to the window, surprised to see and adult driving a 06 VW GTI MK5, looked around the car and asked for ID, as he started to walk away I aske aren`t you going to talk to me, and he said He saw the whole thing and then told me I wasn`t going to bullSh!t him with any stories cause he had heard it all , but said what was my version. I told him everyday I stop at this intersection and everyday I obey the signal and everyday someone has to blow past me at that light causing me to hit the sandy shoulder, he says what did I do, I said I stepped on the gas and went by until I hit my cruise, and i didn`t lie when I told him I was going 62 when he accused me of being paced at 70mph. I told him I`m not trying to BS him, and I was sincere and honest and said everyday it`s the same routine, I also said that this road is single file all the way into work. He says for me to do the speed limit, if I didn`t like people tailgating me to buy a bigger car. I told him that I had a crown vic cruiser like his before this one, haha, he went back to the car, came back and said that I had no points, so he cut me a break and gave me a summons for careless driving which is 2 points and $85.00, as he is walking away, he says leave the a$$holes to him, he gets his jollies off it...haver a nice day and happy Thanksgiving!...PR...

He said he pulled me over bc of the tire squeeling, I said these new cars don`t let you do that, it was the sand.gravel on the road

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    damn PR sorry to hear that

+1
    That sucks. I hope your day goes better.

fight that ****.....if its not a statey, he prolly wont show up

+1
    I would plead not guilty. If the officer shows up in court (probably a 50-50 chance) tell the hearing officer about the sand on the road. Don't deny that the wheel spun, but make it known that it surprised you because the car has traction control that normally prevents any wheel spin. Chances are good you might beat it. If he doesn't show...the case will be dismissed on the spot.

Richard

Manchester is very very bad for crap like this, it will just piss off the prosecutor and then I`ll have court costs and fines to boot...plus the cost of loosing a day`s pay...

years ago, 2 nice cars were dragging from a light, a new mustang and a saab, a sneaky officer sitting behind a landscapers truck thought I was the culprit in my lifted Suzuki Vitara, mudders the whole nine, accused me of doing 57 in a 35 in such a short distance. I told him my truck wouldn`t do that if you pushed it off a cliff. He said, go right to police HQ`s and plead not guilty, I did just that, court day kept getting postponed??? I was wondering why. Finally that day in court there were about 40 people from the same morning same spot that got summons`s. I pleaded it down to no points and had to admit so it can be recorder into court that I was driving in an unsafe manner and the fines were triple plus court costs. When I got home, my police office cool neighbor chuckled and said how did you make out, I told him just that, and he said I could have had it dismissed if I had know the ticket issuing officer passed away from heart attack on the job 3 weeks prior. Look how many people got hoodwinked...
    anyways, it`s only 2 points, I have a clean record, it will be gone if I drive the whole year without anymore violations, my insurance won`t go up bc I had the same co for over 20+ years and it`s not the worth the cost plus a day missed from work to potentially cost more...Manchester always get`s it way, just the way it is around here, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose ...PR...

+1
    Seems like you have been on a loosing streak for some time now Andy!
    Maybe you should change your name to Paul

Richard

+1

Thumbs up

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d =d>

Quote Originally Posted by way2fast View Post
    Seems like you have been on a loosing streak for some time now Andy!
    Maybe you should change your name to Paul

Richard
    nah, "I just live in a world of sh!t, people piss on me everyday" from Godsmack... ...PR...

+1
    dang PR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information