Rxp steering issue

Hi guys I recently bought a seadoo Rxp 06 runs awesome and all, the only issue I'm having is that the steering seems to be off, basically when the handle bars are straight it tends to steer to the left and in order to go straight it needs to be turned slightly to the left, I'm guessing it's the steering cable, can anyone give me an idea how to fix this please? I'm new to seadoo

+1
    Hey brotha!!welcome to GH!!!!First off i would start to look around the little paddles n the back sides of the ski,they are called your OPAS paddles..see to make sure there is nothing bent or broken or nothing that may be restricting thier ability to move freely,then if that looks all good put your handle bars straight and go back and look to make sure the paddles are not mis-aligned,make sure they are both of equal distance from the hull...IF then indead is all ok here is the link to adjusting your steering:

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...ing-Adjustment

Hi snowman, thanks a lot brother I'll go check it out!

Hey snowman that front compartment is the one that seems the glovebox type? If so to remove it I guess I'd have to remove some of the side panels? Sorry to sound like a moron, I'm totally lost with this ski lol

If you open the storage compartment in the front (the one with the gas shock) you just need to remove the white tub and you will be able to see where to adjust it. In my experience, adjusting it from the front is the only way to go. Don't even mess with the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoItsGodzirra View Post
    If you open the storage compartment in the front (the one with the gas shock) you just need to remove the white tub and you will be able to see where to adjust it. In my experience, adjusting it from the front is the only way to go. Don't even mess with the rear.
    Ok thanks I'll go try that! Btw my ski looks exactly like yours only it's bone stock

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoItsGodzirra View Post
    +1...

Thread Information