08 rxp ?????? Beeping? And a lil oil in the hull

Hey guys new ski for me I don't have the book and have more ? S. Ok since it is inter cooled can I run the ski on the trailer without hooking the hose up to it ? When I put the key it does the 1 beep and if I leave the key in for 5 to 10 mins it will do 2 beeps without touching anything ? Also noticed a little oil in the bilge the ski has 16 hours on it and looks brand new inside and out is it possible that when they did the 10 hour maintanance they spilled a bit in the hull? And I noticed on the fuse panel there are 20 wire harnesses not being used am I missing something or is this an add on or for service? Thanks guys new to the whole 4 stroke thing any help is awesome Ty

only run the ski 20 seconds or less off the hose, only run it a few minutes on the hose if necessary. don't leave the key in if not planning to run the ski. oil is probably from oil change, if its low you will get a low oil beep while riding, oil level should be between the two marks on dipstick dead-center. the harness is fine.

Thanks on the info what a great site what about the super charger washer it is a 08 is it metal or ceramic? And is there a handle bar adjustment on this ski any other things I should know I would appreciate thanks

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Thanks on the info what a great site what about the super charger washer it is a 08 is it metal or ceramic? And is there a handle bar adjustment and when u run it with no water it was making a lil clanking noise from the prop i noticed is that anything to worry about also the rpms were jumpin a lil bit when run On the trailer with no water is that normal thanks appreciate it

Metal washers, no adjustment, use the search function on this site and you will find everything you want to know about your ski.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Prop noise is normal, so is rpms, around 1700

Quote Originally Posted by thedirtyburd View Post
    Metal washers, no adjustment, use the search function on this site and you will find everything you want to know about your ski.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Prop noise is normal, so is rpms, around 1700
    I'm sorry I had a brain fart my ski is an rxt not rxp

Thread Information