WTB ultra 150 cylinder factory bore, nikasil... I have two good cores for replating ;

Title says it all. Just replaced the PTO last season, dreaded carrier bearing leak has washed it out again to the point where it holed today. No other issues, will get the same piston kit as I just replaced in the other two cylinders last season but I need a good cylinder stock bore and nikasil... please let me know what you got. Sucks because I have $500 into the new top end, which would be all fine and well if the rear cylinder hadn't sucked in water from the dang leak!

Again, please let me know what you got. I have two pto cylinders that would make good cores for replating/sleeving or overboring! I also have a good head that can be cleaned.

I am not in need of a head, luckily I shut the motor right off as soon as I noticed a drop in rpm, so no metal fragments were imbedded into the head and all the particles were expelled as the hole is directly over the exhaust port.

I look forward to the replies, sure would like to make this a quick fix and a short break in and ride my ultra again this season

Jared

Edit I have two good cores for sleeving. without welding neither would be good candidates for replating but to repair and then replate would be an option. I'm still in need of a drop in ready cylinder, pulled everything today and the good news is it was not bad at all. I've got a piston kit on the way, I need a cylinder!

Thread Information