went for first ride saturday

Well,after putting 4 inch on, grate,impeller,filling ridge plate holes,wedge. I put the Solas nose cone on,little worried for it coming unscrewed and riding up. So i took a wide chisel like and dented/booger'd up the threads in four spots/lines (good idea for people to do that)and silconed it.
    And some adjustment,cutting my VTS rod,drilling it/tapping it (so i can adjust it) run hose clamp for support around the plastic (so it don't split) little grinding on the nozzle (can now throw a rooster about 10 ft above the water,lol,) And when i wave jump, with trim all the way up, it really lifts the front end up!

Only road for about 3-5 min. (includes getting out of no wake zone) Not sure what i got for speed,but i lost my sunglasses AGAIN! My wife wasn't very happy,but she didn't get as mad, because after i took a lot of crap from her on lost sunglasses, she lost hers. lol got to get me some floating straps for sure.
    HOPING to go out this weekend and gps the speed

Its was great to get out though!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by middaughm View Post
    Well,after putting 4 inch on, grate,impeller,filling ridge plate holes,wedge. I put the Solas nose cone on,little worried for it coming unscrewed and riding up. So i took a wide chisel like and dented/booger'd up the threads in four spots/lines (good idea for people to do that)and silconed it.
    And some adjustment,cutting my VTS rod,drilling it/tapping it (so i can adjust it) run hose clamp for support around the plastic (so it don't split) little grinding on the nozzle (can now throw a rooster about 10 ft above the water,lol,) And when i wave jump, with trim all the way up, it really lifts the front end up!

Only road for about 3-5 min. (includes getting out of no wake zone) Not sure what i got for speed,but i lost my sunglasses AGAIN! My wife wasn't very happy,but she didn't get as mad, because after i took a lot of crap from her on lost sunglasses, she lost hers. lol got to get me some floating straps for sure.
    HOPING to go out this weekend and gps the speed

Its was great to get out though!
    I definatly know what it's like to loose sunglasses! I've lost 4 pairs in less than a year and at over a $100 a pair thats some serious MODS cash!

lmao,i lost 3 pair last year, first pair this year. Mine were 40.00....but ouch...100.00 a pair.

+1
    this is why I started buying the ebay sunglass. $8 bucks for 3-4 pairs lol

If i knew,...I wouldn't ask sea-one's Avatar
    +1
    we use INDOOR/OUTDOOR safety glasses at work that are actually stylish (because im the one who orders them lol) but their only like $4 a pair verses $160 polarized oakleys.

+1
    ebay sport goggles. Keep the wind out. 12bucks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1304974473532.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	238372  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by middaughm View Post
    lmao,i lost 3 pair last year, first pair this year. Mine were 40.00....but ouch...100.00 a pair.
    I lost a $200 pair at mudbug VI and another $200 pair when I got tossed off my ski a month and a half later then another $200 pair a week later after the Rush concert last year. OUCH!!

Damn, I gotta quit drinking.

Banned User
    +1
    Bomber eyewear.... they may not be gucci but hey float!

Thread Information