A few questions about a 1300r

1) Last year i took the engine out of my 2005 and it seems when im putting everything back together im missing a few parts. For one I need a exhaust manifold to U-Pipe bolt. And 2 i need a U-Pipe to head bracket. I looked for it online but cant seem to be able to find where to purchase these two items. The picture should show what i am referring to.

2) There are a few hoses that i seem i cannot find where they connect to. Two hoses that connect to the pissers on the front of the ski. I am not sure where to reconnect those hoses. One has a 3/8-3/8 through hose piece on it the other is just a hose clamp. Also i am removing the siphone bilge hose that was connected to use the jetworks mod. What hose was connected to the 1/2" hose barb coming from that line?

Thanks, DT

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0233.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	238324
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0232.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	238323

to start off with try here:

this diagram is for the 2008 model year, but the same brackets/bolts etc...

http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Ya...201/parts.html

the left side pisser connects to the black rubber coupler via a grey plastic nipple between the U pipe and stinger.
    the right side hose connects to the right hand top of the U pipe, there is a nipple there for it...

siphon bilge outlet> was connected to a long length of hose that went up to the right side of the ski alongside the CDI electrical box connecting to a one way/check valve. this got zip tied to that "stay" that is pop riveted to the hull, then there is another hoes that goes from that valve down under the midshaft to the siphon bilge pick up. (white plastic box)

and part numbers can be found using this yamaha parts search:
    http://www.yamaha-motor.com/waverunn...home/home.aspx

Thanks for the information. Another question. Do i have need to put the air box back on the EFI. I mean the one that goes under the U-Pipe. It seems as there is no filter or anything, just not sure what its use is.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomTrain View Post
    Thanks for the information. Another question. Do i have need to put the air box back on the EFI. I mean the one that goes under the U-Pipe. It seems as there is no filter or anything, just not sure what its use is.
    it`s your call. It serves several purposes. if water was in the hull it makes it pretty tough to travel thru that box and up into the sound deadening baffle (Y shaped hose).
    some don`t use any of that. I don`t have that on mine anymore, I just run the open box attached to the TB`s...

Thread Information