05-10-2011, 09:46 PM #1
Install 42lb injectors for x charger?
Anyone have an instuctional video or intructions for installing the inectors I do not know how.
05-10-2011, 09:51 PM #2
1. Take off the cover which holds the dipstick in the middle.
2. You loosen 2 screws that hold the fuel rail in place.
3. Take out one by one the clamps that hold the injectors in place. Put the new one and continue to the 2nd and 3rd.
4. Put it all back together and you are done.
05-10-2011, 09:59 PM #3
+ 7. Well said. Big deal if you drop or lose a clip.
05-10-2011, 10:59 PM #4
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Sparrows Point, MD (near the Key Bridge)
dont forget to relieve the pressure first as a safety precaution, also be prepared to spill some fuel.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Sturm215 in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-11-2011, 09:21 AM
By Importracer in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 21Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:38 AM
By pet in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2009, 09:51 AM
By rw40426 in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2009, 04:24 PM
By rxpvic in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2008, 02:35 PM