Modified Triple piped gpr1200

well I've finally got a heap of work done on my ski so I'll post up some pics start to finish and see what you guys think. I bought the ski nearly 2 years ago and only thing I've done is build a massive exhaust outlet for her. (just for looks) my then bought the same ski because he loved mine, both of ours were stock so something had to happen! I originally took my ski to work to just give her a bit of t.l.c and one thing led to another and before I knew it the motor was out and stripped on the bench I rebuilt the motor with WSM platinum pistons, skimmed the head 15 thou, and replaced the bearings and seals in the intermediate shaft... the list goes on! I then decided I would re-paint the sand scratched hull in white again but went overkill, stripped the entire hull, got a professional painter to spray it in marine paint bright orange with glitter, and black plastics, I'll put pics to show this all because there's to much to write. finally I've just gotta install my FP triples and FP waterbox and then get the carbs built to suit need a advent cdi and f/a and maybe a set of vf3's. hope you guys like her. anybody got a good name suggestion? for a bright orange and black triple piped baby

+1
    Bright Orange and Black sounds like a "BUMBLE BEE" -- "KILLER BEE" ---- "STINGER" to me..I am sure you will get many suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Josh View Post
    well I've finally got a heap of work done on my ski so I'll post up some pics start to finish and see what you guys think. I bought the ski nearly 2 years ago and only thing I've done is build a massive exhaust outlet for her. (just for looks) my then bought the same ski because he loved mine, both of ours were stock so something had to happen! I originally took my ski to work to just give her a bit of t.l.c and one thing led to another and before I knew it the motor was out and stripped on the bench I rebuilt the motor with WSM platinum pistons, skimmed the head 15 thou, and replaced the bearings and seals in the intermediate shaft... the list goes on! I then decided I would re-paint the sand scratched hull in white again but went overkill, stripped the entire hull, got a professional painter to spray it in marine paint bright orange with glitter, and black plastics, I'll put pics to show this all because there's to much to write. finally I've just gotta install my FP triples and FP waterbox and then get the carbs built to suit need a advent cdi and f/a and maybe a set of vf3's. hope you guys like her. anybody got a good name suggestion? for a bright orange and black triple piped baby

so these photos are right at the beggining, this was my custom home made twin 3 inch exhuast outlets, just for looks, you guys know what your looking at so thru the build ill just post photos up and you can basically work out whats going on by looking, if you have any questions ill try answer them but hope you like my gpr and if anybody has some good name suggestions that would suit a fast orange and black triple piped ski then shout out, cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gp1200 jumping sandbar cropped.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	171.1 KB 
ID:	240051   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2530.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	240052   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	116.8 KB 
ID:	240053   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	240054   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	150.5 KB 
ID:	240055   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	240056  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	192.0 KB 
ID:	240057   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	215.6 KB 
ID:	240058  

Thread Information