Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Anyone in Melbourne FL, Brevard county?

Havent seen any Seadoo's while driving around town, or on the salt-fresh water areas around Melbourne.... Anybody in town?

+1
    I used to ride in that area a few years ago...now you can find me in New Smyrna/Daytona most of the time....occasionally in Titusville.

+1
    in cocoa, but not too many people that ride it seems............. where in melbourne you ski ?????

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by eb87 View Post
    I used to ride in that area a few years ago...now you can find me in New Smyrna/Daytona most of the time....occasionally in Titusville.
    I go up there all the time to see the shuttle and rockets from the cape! Going on monday to see the shuttle!

+1
    From sebastian to tittusville, and off 192 at camp holly at the swamps and lake washignton, who ever said you cant ski with aligators! I had to get off the ski last weekend in the middle of the swamp to clean the grate from weeds, i could see around me 6 aligators, used my wife as a watch out for me from ontop the ski!

+1
    Duke lives in titusville. If you need mods done he might be able to help.

+1
    Max Brewer Causeway in Titusvile usually has 20+ trailers along the shoreline on Sun or Sat. Lots of islands to ride to north and south. Very nice ramp there too.

St Johns has been so low this year I don't suspect many people running it right now till the rains hit.

We were at Captian Hiram's in Sebastion a few weeks ago and is always packed, about 30 minutes south of Melbourne on the intracoastal.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Max Brewer Causeway in Titusvile usually has 20+ trailers along the shoreline on Sun or Sat. Lots of islands to ride to north and south. Very nice ramp there too.

St Johns has been so low this year I don't suspect many people running it right now till the rains hit.

We were at Captian Hiram's in Sebastion a few weeks ago and is always packed, about 30 minutes south of Melbourne on the intracoastal.

DAM wish i knew you guys where at Cap Hiram's i ski around there...Yeah i go up to titusville and drop at that ramp for the cape launches! Lake Washington has some very nice canals to speed [email protected]!

+1
    If you are interested in meeting a bunch of people who live locally check out the following club. www.spacecoastjetriders.com
    They go on many excursions throughout the year visiting a variety of riding areas. Monthly club meetings are held in Melbourne.

On June 4th they will be holding a poker run, silent auction and PWC demos at Squid Lips. More info is available at the club website.

Full Throttle or Broke!!! UNSANE's Avatar
    +1
    There's a bunch of us from the Orlando Group gathering at the Sebastian Inlet park next weekend to ride. I'll be riding with them on Saturday. Think they're going to head north towards Cocoa that day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information