kenosha wisconsin

2008 seadoo rxp-x stock class legal race boat

I am selling my RXP-X, I dont want to but I have to.. It is in great shape... I have a ton of cash in it and is ready to race per the rule book in stock class... I raced pro am stock for the last few years with it and did pretty good with it.. Its fast.... It has Les Cook ecu and retainers, Les Cook 4 inch intake.. I had the head redone with a serti valve job done by z-force racing, and the engine feshened up for the new race season..It has a oil catch and a rotax racing thermostat 160...Also a umi steering with taper pro bars and odi grips...The pump has a ss sleeve and a skat 3 blade prop.. Hydro turf non slip seat.and a factory cover.. Best of all its still under warranty until 2013.. I have about 17k invested in this boat.. I want 10k give me a call Joe 262-308-3196

If you race or not.. why not be the king of the lake??? this thing is fast
    I live in Kenosha Wisconsin.. The national tour is about 3 miles form my house in june.. If you pay for the boat i can store it until then if you want to pick it up there...

South Chicagoland
    As the rules reguarding sales of skis,motors or hulls i will need a pic posted here of the VIN number to continue to allow the sale of this ski to continue...Its nothing personal,just a security issue to help against stolen skis...If you cannot post a pic of the VIN number i unfortionatly will have to remove the thread...Thanks my friend,I hope you understand.

The HIN and Motor serial number must be listed in the sale of any ski, hull or motor. Photo evidence of this is required in the ad. Failure to post this will result in the ad being pulled.

kenosha wisconsin
    ok I will get one its on the up and up I am a racer in region 4 with the great lakes water cross tour.. s

Thread Information