95 seadoo 750 fuel issue

i can put it in the water pull full choke and itll start, idle then u can slowly increase throttle and it will take off up to 45 mph four four seconds and die! give it a second and start back up, repeated until i ran out of battery... will idle all day but runs out of fuel at full throttle.
    any advice?

Have you rebuilt your carbs and checked the filters inside the carbs? Also if your loosing the battery by dying it shoud be charging wile it's running. You may have a bad rectifier too.

+1
    check also the fuel lines maybe its glogged up with gunks..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nikko mercado View Post
    check also the fuel lines maybe its glogged up with gunks..
    Yes, if you have the original gray Tempo lines you'll need to replace them.

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1

Thanks guys spent all day trying all I could n guess what! First start up since October and it was full of water dad left it in the rain with carbs open n seat on... After taking off the fuel pump crankcase line and plugs out and a battery jumper spun it over till no more water came out. Put back together and purged air out of fuel system and ski would only sputter over and over, like I hardly had fuel. Removed return line and tried to push fuel through lines, barely got a drip, (clogged carbs) so I removed and found the tiny orifice after the inlet nipple all three were clogged to I took a 1/16 drill bit and made em a little bigger, hooked main fuel line straight to pump inlet( bypass on/off valve & filter) choked and cranked till it finally got fuel, not out of the water walk up to It and pops right off. Now time to put into water and start over. Thanks for the help and I really need help with my other thread bout my 2000 Gsx the rotary valve and intake r pretty rough and scored, need to replace but idk if that's my problem.

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    wow, wow , wow...you have much bigger problems now. if you left your motor full of water since October you have serious issues. your going to have rust on the crank and your bearings are going to have rust as well from all that water sitting in it. if you let it sit all winter you could have cracked the block as well from water freezing. i wouldnt be surprised if your crank seals were gone too. you basically have a ticking time bomb right now. its just a matter of time till the engine fails. as for your fuel issue, if you think that drilling out the lines is going to help you, think again. all that gunk you just broke loose just went to the carb screens when you started it up. if your carbs were that gunked up there is a lot more behind that. your lines are glogged like that as well as the fuel selector and carb screens.

take your time, read the thread that I posted, and have a safe summer. do you want to be that guy that gets towed in after he takes off from the dock on the first day and sit in the parking lot trying to get it to run while everyone else is having a good time?

replaced all the fuel lines, recleaned the filters and made sure all of the low and high side jets were clean and the butterflies were adjusted evenly, putting it in water this afternoon, i will let you guys know how it goes. pressurized the cooling system and it held pressure so no cracked block, i flushed the crank case with a special oil/lubricant as best i could, nothing else i can do if it blows itll b up for sale... not worth the time.

Yea I can hear the new owner... LOL I got this great deal and now it wont run can you fix it? .

Thread Information