Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    2011 N/A champ 2011-2012 turbo champ elpeladodelsamba's Avatar
    +1

today started the break in and had problems ultra 300x

today i started the new 300x i bought and in 0.3 hours i had allready got problems. the steering only went to the right and the craft woudn`t steer to the left. i have it allready disasembled and found that the steering cable went loose in a part. i will post pics tomorrow. the 300 seems its a rocket for the 1/2 throtle starts i have done. hope asemble tonight and tomorrow make the 5 hours break in so i can run WOT

I think I might pull mine apart and thoroughly check everything before I ride it at all.

+1
    This is not a 300x problem this is a prep and first inspection problem. You'll fin out that you'll never be better serve then by yourself, you cannot trust most of those dealer mechanic, each time i buy something i check it myself, most of the time they always forgot something Take the time to do an inspection check yourself and enjoy your new ski

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by brisyl View Post
    This is not a 300x problem this is a prep and first inspection problem. You'll fin out that you'll never be better serve then by yourself, you cannot trust most of those dealer mechanic, each time i buy something i check it myself, most of the time they always forgot something Take the time to do an inspection check yourself and enjoy your new ski
    you are right in that one. solve it last night . finished installing every bolt with red tight loctite at 2am and today run 3 hours on it. the sky is a blast and has more power than my vxr 2011. pics and videos in my facebook : juan francisco san martin.

+1
    well one would hope it would have more power than a vxr surely you are not comparing they are two totally different skis.

yeah, nothing like buying a $15,000 craft and having to take it apart and inspect it yourself. And the dealer should not have to do it either(other than normal pre delivery). I blame the factory. I mean really, does every recreational rider that buys one of these have the ability to take stuff apart to make shure it is correct from the factory. I dont know, just my opinion.

+1
    yes not everyone knows how to repair his own sky. luckyly i do for minor problems. the normal user would take it to the dealer but the official dealer in my case is 220 miles away so ..... do it yourself!! lol

+1
    uploaded 2 videos of break in in youtube user:elpeladodelsamba

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Red08Ultra250 View Post
    yeah, nothing like buying a $15,000 craft and having to take it apart and inspect it yourself. And the dealer should not have to do it either(other than normal pre delivery). I blame the factory. I mean really, does every recreational rider that buys one of these have the ability to take stuff apart to make shure it is correct from the factory. I dont know, just my opinion.
    Well i don't say it's should be that way but it's the case. Most of the 300X problem we heard until now is almost all what i would call "stupid" problems that could've been prevented with a better quality control, like leaking hull or loose steering cable,leaking hose clamp. All stupid things that make some new buyer look somewhere else. But hey, that's life

+1
    my 300 did 3 hours and not a drop came out when i loose the bolts at the back for draining the hull.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information