What is the $1,600 Difference in the GTX 215iS and GTX Limited 260iS

I'm totally new to jet-skis. I went to the Demo Ride at Lake Norman yesterday and got to try out a jet-ski for the first time.

I first rode the GTI 130 and to be honest, these 53 year old bones could not enjoy riding it very long. Then I got to ride the GTX 260iS. Wow what a difference. And the power was unreal. The ride was very comfortable also. I could ride it for a while.

I was wondering just how much the power difference their would be and is there more than just the color seat and power over the GTX 215iS?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00327.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	238914

+1
    You get the extra hp plus:
    Additional gauge functions ..Depth finder, Time/Distance to empty, Altitude.
    Speed Tie™ ............................Automatic retractable mooring lines eliminate the
    hassles of traditional docking lines. Removable dry bag ..............Keeps contents dry and converts to backpack when
    removed.
    Sandbag anchor ...................Easy way to hold your boat in one position.
    Safety kit ..............................Contains all the essential safety equipment.
    Glove box organizer .............. Ideal to keep gear or cell phone dry; removable and
    watertight.
    Custom boat cover ...............Protect your PWC.

+1
    Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by DoneDumIt View Post
    I'm totally new to jet-skis. I went to the Demo Ride at Lake Norman yesterday and got to try out a jet-ski for the first time.

I first rode the GTI 130 and to be honest, these 53 year old bones could not enjoy riding it very long. Then I got to ride the GTX 260iS. Wow what a difference. And the power was unreal. The ride was very comfortable also. I could ride it for a while.

I was wondering just how much the power difference their would be and is there more than just the color seat and power over the GTX 215iS?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00327.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	238914

I almost went with the gtx 215is, but in the end went with the 260is limited, taking delivery Tuesday. Welcome to jetsking, the 215is, would give all the fun you would want as well, would just come down to if you want to spend the extra money.

+1
    The GTXis limited is very nice, a lot of bells and whistles.
    If the extra's don't mean anything to you, look at the RXTis, same 260hp of the limited, exact same features as the GTXis, and only $400 more than the GTXis.
    The $$ premium of the GTXis Limited isn't worth it IMHO.
    I bought one RXTis in March, and Just bought a second one yesterday for my wife, I'm 55, she's turning 50, we know what you mean about old bones!

Thread Information